What would you do if your kids wanted to marry each other?

Let's say you have a son and a daughter, born 2 years apart. They're 22 and 24, living in their own apartment, the girl is still studying while the boy found a job. So, adults and completely independent from you in every way. One day they show up at the door hand-in-hand and tell you that they're in a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Fuck... I can't really do anything about that. Their choice... I'll think it's gross, but hopefully their kids don't come out strange. I'd still have them in my life and I'd still love them. But fuck I'm not going to be happy about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you couldn't really do anything other than make an ATTEMPT to talk them out of it.

What Girls Said 5

• You ain't my kids no more

• i would say no :( i wouldn't really be ok with that at all. i mean, i guess i can't stop them, but they wouldn't have my blessing :( thats a sad situation to think about.

• Probably think it's some kind of joke at first. If not then suggest they both seek a therapist.

• i would say alright.

• Ew I would fucking disown them and report them, I don't think that's legal.

• Depends on where you live, Ms. Drama Queen.

• Then they can live there because they sure as hell won't be living with me or near me if my children decide to start fucking each other.

What Guys Said 3