Your dream wedding?

People always say girls dream about their wedding day, so is there anything you want for your special day?
Im interested in hearing what guys say for this as well
Is there a theme you want, a certain dress from a certain designer, some specific shoes etc

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• IF I ever do find a girl I love I would want to marry on a grassy plain with no one else but the pastor, me and her lol

• You generally need witnesses, sorry to burst your bubble...

• Well it's not the certificate I care about tbh just the fact that I did it lol

What Girls Said 5

• Wedding in a 5-star hotel. Reception will be held in the same hotel. And after party at the beach.

For wedding and reception I'd like to wear kebaya from anne avantie. And for the after party I'd like to wear a dress made by Barli Asmara.

Both Anne Avantie and Barli Asmara are a well known designer in my country.

• A beach wedding I guess, or a backyard one. Actually, anything is fine with me as long as he's there ahah ☺

• Yeah, this isn't ever something I dreamt of, I was surprised to find that it isn't a myth and other women actually DO dream about this stuff.

• I'm thinking about beach wedding, but not too crowded, only closest relatives and friends.. I'm using a simple dress, barefoot... and then we go swimming in the sea afterward :D

• I don't know, beach wedding, lol

What Guys Said 1