Marriage is bad for men?

Marriage is bad for men? do you agree or disagree and state your reasons why.

• Yes.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• totally disagree. why? because marriage takes 2 people. if men thought it was bad for them, y the hell would they do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I disagree because it's a non-topic for me. I don't understand why some guys even think so much about this. I really want to get married because I've found the love of my life and also for other reasons that I'm not gonna go into here. If other guys don't want to get married, well, just don't get married. Nobody forces men to get married. They're also not forced to be in a relationship at all. If you think all women are dangerous witches, well then just stay in your room, eat fast food and play video games. Everyone has to find his/her own way in life to become happy. However, one thing I need to say is that those people who complain the most about members of the opposite sex are usually also people who are very difficult to handle themselves. Anyone can make one or two bad experiences with the opposite sex because they were simply unlucky (and this shouldn't be a reason to just give up on the opposite sex!) but if you've had 4 or 5 relationships and they all fell apart sooner or late, you should probably ask yourself if it's perhaps something about yourself. Unfortunately, people don't like to be self-critical and so they simply assume their past girlfriends/boyfriends were all really mean people.

What Girls Said 5

• Then why do they keep proposing? No one forces you to get married boys, you're the ones that ask.

• It's no better or worse for anyone else. If you're concerned about your finances, sign a mutually beneficial pre-nuptial agreement.

• It all depends on how the man in question sees it: his morals, views and experiences would all decide the outcome.

• no ones forcing men to marry unlike young 12 year old girls in third world countries

• Marriage would be bad for everyone, not just MEN.

What Guys Said 8

• Ya, marriage is bad for men, lesser freedom, lesser - no sex, big responsibilities, more financially compact, a risk of losing property when things don't work out, mental abuse, no time left to maintain a hobby.

• You, sir, do not know what you are talking about!!

• I was the one agreeing with you since I've experienced 16 years of it but how do you know all that at 19?

• @Likes2drive Neither do you KNOW, nor do I KNOW.
      I am speculating, which might be incorrect. You are talking from experience, which might not be the same for all.

• We lose so much more in it and lose the most when it ends

• No, being married to a horrible woman is bad for men.

Vise versa is also true.

• For some men maybe but not for me.

• Marriage is good, divorce is the bad part.

• No, I've always wanted to get married

• The problem is that marriage has been so devalued and there are these crazy laws regarding divorce, which are bad for men. But marriage as such has always been the bedrock of society. People need to get married and have babies.

• YES, YES AND YES! BECAUSE I'M A TYPICAL GAGGER THAT GOES ON THIS SITE TO COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW EVIL WOMEN ARE AND HOW WE'RE GETTING SCREWED OVER BECAUSE I CAN'T GET LAID GOD DAMN IT!!!