Girls, what would you think of having a empty wedding?

like i literally have no family to invite cause i have no family

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I could still bring my family and friends. I wouldn't mind because it would be cheaper

What Girls Said 6

• What a coincidence *I* have no friends I want at my wedding either!

I'm seriously considering the "pick a seat not a side" thing 'cause I'll have like 10 people and he'll have like 200.

• Invite me, i'll come. just joking. In all seriousness. Invite your friends. You have your partner's family in your wedding so technically it's not an empty wedding. I know how you feel. That's one of the things I worry about whenever someone asks me about my future wedding. Also one of the reasons I don't wanna get married. I only have my uncle and aunty. Those 2 are the only family I invite. If in future (if i even get married and my current ldr lasts) I'm not sure how to invite them over to another country. Or would they even consider coming... You're not alone. Feel free to talk yeah :)

• I think weddings are unnecessary. If you want to celebrate with other people, invite a few to the courthouse and have a party at your house.
    Marriage is what's important. Not the wedding or how many guests you have.

• I wouldn't care... a wedding is about you and your loved one. As long as my partner is there and my mom I'm good

• That's the same with me but friend wise. But to be honest as long as I'm with my SO nothing else matters.

• I'd be ok with that as long as the person I am marrying is there of course ❤
    Also, invite friends then if you have no family.

• She can also bring her family and friends.