What do you think of someone who would break up a marriage, a happy marriage at that?

what do you personally think of a person who tries to break up someone's marriage because they are jealous they lost their friend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's sad that someone would intentionally break up a happy marriage. Unfortunately there are people like that in the world. They do and say mean things and have pleasure in other's pain.

The only thing we can control in life is ourselves.

If it was a friend of mine, I would probably distance myself from them. If it was my husband, I would probably be really upset.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are a fiend, a snake.

What Girls Said 4

• FUCKING HOMEWRECKERS. I have 0 respect for such people.

• Thank you, not to mention me and my wife have kids

• Breaking up a marriage with kids makes it even worse. Adults can heal, adults understand and have the ability to ask for help. Kids don't. Kids may not even understand why mom and dad are fighting, why one of their parents stopped living at the house, why mom or dad now cries all the time. They have to put up with that and try to understand it when their brain is still developing. THAT damages kids. Someone who does that to a person with kids, deserves all the bad karma coming to them! Adults have the ability to start over again, whereas kids have to deal with those wounds for years to come.

• Wow. Super evil

• That their unhappy with their life.

• Well that's no friend and if I were the persons who's marriage she broke up she wouldn't be doing it to anyone else that's for sure :)

What Guys Said 1

• i think that the person is selfish and not a good friend at all