Where would your dream honeymoon destination be?

So an anonymous donor decided to fully fund the honeymoon after your wedding, and your future spouse has indicated that they dont care where they go, so its up to you to decide. Money is no object, and your spouse will go anywhere with you, out of the places listed here where would you go? After picking from these places, if you have another place in mind not listed what is it?

Just assume all of the above is true, I would like to know where you guys would go if you could go to any of these places, and where you would go for your dream honeymoon.

• Hawaii, USA
  • Cancun, Mexico
  • Phuket, Thailand
  • Paris, France
  • Rome, Italy
  • Mumbai, India
  • Jerusalem, Israel

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I have fear of flying and I absolutely hate long distance voyages, but whatever, I'll just assume that I'm okay with all that.

Hawaii: too hot
    CancĂșn: too hot
    Phuket: too hot
    Paris: okay, kind of cliché though
    Rome: same, although the food is heavenly
    Mumbai: nah I don't really want to go to India
    Jerusalem: I'm not religious so why would I go to the epicentre of two giant religions

What Girls Said 18

• I guess I'd pick Thailand out of these. Thailand is BEAUTIFUL, it looks like PARADISE. ❤ And there's elephants there, I love elephants. :o

• Probably Rome because I study it :P I've been twice to Italy and I know that Lido would be great for a honeymoon, so I'd maybe go there rather than Rome but both is good.

• K so I've been to Phuket actually. I loved it. 10/10 would go again.

• I voted Paris, France. For a regular vacation - I'd go to a tropical resort but for a honey moon I want to go somewhere historic, with a rich cultural history, and a romantic / expensive atmosphere.

• of these, i chose Hawaii but i badly wanna go to Greece.

• Hawaii, because I think it's the only place in the list where you can go hiking and actually do some water sports besides drifting in water. There are close to no waves in Phuket.

• Either Italy or France. I think Italy is more suited to a honeymoon destination, while France is more of a anniversary trip and Hawaii is like a family holiday.

• Out of these options, I was stuck between Thailand and India. I chose Thailand. I would really like to go to Japan or the Philippines, though.

• Rome definitely

• Bora bora or Maldives!

• Out of those, I'd go with Thailand or Paris ☺️

• I wouldn't go to any of those places. I'd go to Monte Carlo

• I would go to Paris or Rio de Janeiro for my honeymoon! 🇫🇷🇧🇷

• Backpacking around Europe for a few months. Or Australia

• I'd like to travel around Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, etc) if my future husband is up for it.

http://i.imgur.com/rSUaK7u.jpg

If I had to chose out of this list though, I'd say Rome, Italy. I like Italian food, and I'm sure my guy would love pasta and/or pizza. We could eat, have wine and be merry.

• Capri, Italy

• Paris France

• There’s no place like Rome <3

What Guys Said 10

• i would like to go back to fiji for a honeymoon, but out of the choices, i guess hawaii. i've been to rome and paris and i don't really see the other places as where i wanna go for a honeymoon.

• Out of those probably either Hawaii or Italy.

• I from fucking hawaii... no thanks to that, probably rome

• Italy. But more particularly Lake Como and Verona. Rome is probably good too.

• Fuck it, I'm going to Thailand!!! Lol

• I went to Barbados for mine, that was great fun :)

• How can I not vote for a place called Phuket?

• Paris, France I guess.

• In the only guy who would want to go to Rome. seriously Hawaii over Rome?

• Italy or France or Japan :)