Would you send your friend the bill, for not showing up to your wedding?

It happened in a little town in Minnesota. She sent her friend the bill, because her friend didn't show up

0|0
9|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Saw that on the news. How utterly ridiculous.

If you can't afford to pay for your guests, don't fucking set up a big-ass expensive wedding, you materialistic conceited dolt.

I can tell you right now that marriage isn't gonna last long based on that couple's moral code.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah saw that on "Inside Edition" , i could never bill someone for no show of wedding
    but out of respect least call / text/ send a note saying sorry we can't come to your question. What you think about someone inviting you to a wedding asking everyone to bring a covered dish to the reception?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• What the actual fuck? That's almost as bad as the couples who sey up Go Fund Me accounts for their honeymoons and shit. Pay for your own goddamn wedding.

2|1
    0|0
  • With weddings costing between $50-$250 per head. I can understand why she would be a little upset for a no show. But seriously, did she like take a roll call? Most people are too busy, or having too much fun to care about a couple of no shows. Weddings are about the couples declaration of eternal love for one another. ( why sweat the small stuff!)

1|0
    0|0
  • ouch lol, no id never do that.

1|0
    0|0
  • The bill for what?

0|0
    0|0
  • Never! That is so tacky and rude! Some people are way too petty...

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • That happens at every wedding. It shouldn't be that big of deal to send a bill. That's ridiculous.

1|0
    0|0
  • I heard about this! no!! Honestly if they are so tight for money that they need to bill the no shows they shouldn't be having a huge expensive wedding. Not to mention things happen and they couldn't get a sitter since theirs bailed last minute and kids were not aloud at the wedding so they had no choice. Plus you should always expect no shows. It's common wedding knowledge.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• no. it sucks, i know from experience, but no i'm not sending my friends a bill for not showing up.

I'll just very passive aggressively resent them for the rest of my life... kidding of course

0|0
    0|0
  • That may be the crassest thing I have ever heard. A wedding is a social as well as usually religious occasion. If I change my mind about attending, that's just part of hosting such an event.

0|0
    0|0
  • No that is wrong. It is your wedding and you invited them- you should pay. sure it is bad to RSVP and then not show up, but things happen... I would have returned that bill with a giant 'HAHA make me Bi$#H'

their friendship is over at this point anyway

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya i saw that lol, so weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its so damn stupid to do that, no I wouldn't

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't send the bill. I don't got any friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heard about that on inside edition

0|0
    0|0
  • Read about that.

And that's yet another reason to never get married -- common female behavior.

0|0
    0|0