Age and time are not on my side for marriage and kids are they?

I've ended up alone I just know it!
Forever a bridesmaid, never a bride... That's me...
For a woman?

Im freaking out at the fact that I'm 30 next year!

Am I gonna be old and wrinkly soon and unable to attract men?

Im sad! And I don't like online dating! Is online dating websites the only way?

Most Helpful Guy

• People are having kids later and later especially since the life expectancy has risen. There are a good amount of women having kids in their late 30s and into their fourties. You have time. Try to not worry about it and try to stay positive and hopefully someone comes your way.

Most Helpful Girl

• With that attitude and mindset, even a dating website might nkt work. U gotta change hr outlook, b more oostovey, and confident and go after what u want :)

What Guys Said 5

• i met my wife when she was 29 (or 30). now we are married and just had our first child. fret not you can still meet someone. you are not going to be wrinkly and old (if you take care of yourself) for another 20+ years

• With that attitude you might just end up alone. Woman up and get out there, become confident, approach men etc. You may consider to stop asking this question every two weeks.

• I'm almost 30 and feel the same way! I've never even dated yet how cruel is that! I want to be a Dad and for guys that isn't an issue with age but considering women I like are close to 30 affects that.

• Definitely not too old. I would say relax and things will come. You don't want to try and force it or you'll end up with a guy you can't stand.

• I know women in their 40's who are having kids. Worst case, you can always adopt. One thing I can guarantee you, though: Nothing sends a guy running away faster than a woman who gives off the vibe of "I'm desperate to have a kid ASAP."

What Girls Said 2

• Nah! I'm studying at uni for a masters. I'll be doing a second masters after that. Then a PhD. I want to be well established in a good job before I even think of marriage! I guess then I'll be late 20's too.

Get out there and put yourself about. Meet guys anywhere and everywhere!

• Well hello. 30 yo single troll.