Will you marry an arab woman?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would marry an arab man yes sure. if i liked him. :D im muslim but not arab.

• Muslim non arab on this site do I know u? 😛

• @Omar5881 Oo sorry, I didn't realize I made his anonymous. I'm coconut elixir. I don't know you.

• I'm pakistani descent... what about you?

What Guys Said 26

• If I happen to fall in love with her, then yeah I would want to.

While I DO have a slight preference for mixed, Latina, and Middle Eastern women, I would never marry one JUST because they were that race/ethnicity.

• I would because they are beautiful and I like their beliefs. I think they are good wife material.

• Probably not.

• tbh, the most beautiful women i have ever seen have been arab

• Sure why not?

• It was once a fantasy of mine to have an arab wife (after I dated her for a while) but that was a long, long time ago, when I was younger, and I felt estranged from my white female counterparts. Things have changed since then, and I wouldn't want to marry an arab woman anymore. They seem spoiled, and rude, and our ways of life are not compatible with each other. So no.

• spoiled? rude?
      you must date one rich arab girl or a girl from gulf countries
      :3

• i only see the rude you, i don't blame them if they ignore you lol

• They are annoying and something they bother me. It's funny how you don't even accept any criticism, not everyone is dying to marry an arab woman, especially since so many of you are shallow, vain and rude.

• If we are in love then yes

• I would never marry an Arab woman just because she was Arabic, but I would marry one if we were in love (and she didn't expect me to convert).

• first, arabs come from different religions
      and yeah you are right

• You're absolutely right. It's not really about religion.

At the same time, that's what the terrorists are claiming it's about, so it's easy to get confused.

The U. S. and to a lesser extent Europe have interfered for generations in the affairs of the Arabic world, and those meddlings caused LOTS of deaths. The thing is, the people who are dying, MOST of the people who are dying, just want peace. The people who are yelling and killing others are the ones who want war.

At some point, we all have to stop and say: enough. Forget the past. Deal with today. BUT - its hard to do. Maybe you will beone of the ones who makes that difference.

Good luck and La hawla wala quwata illa billah.

• Yea, what @Omar5881 said.

And thank you for understanding.

• Is she Christian and does she love the USA?

• Maybe, we'll see I guess. haha

• if you love her why not

• If I was compatible with her, definitely so! :)

• Already did... me and @cinderelli are.
    Sorry @KeySpirits

• Probably not because of the conflict it would cause in my family.
    I wouldn't mind dating though.

• I will marry an arab girl any day:*

• Arabian women I suppose is right , but yeah I am Arabian so it's cool with me

• As long as there's no religious and cultural barriers between us. Sure.

• Nah I hate to say it but those people are fucking nuts

• i will be more scared to live with an American guy, you people are nuts if a cope won't shoot you a white kid will lol

• Yeah people get shot here but I'd rather have that happen then a bunch of fuckin lunatics beheading me

• that's only happen in syria or iraq, both are in war
      usa is not..

• I'm not sure, it'll be very unlikely though...

• Only if she likes me back.

• if she was super hot

• Sure as long as she won't behead me.

• Don't troll, Arab women snub everyone. Impossible to talk to an Arab woman, much less marry one. And we haven't even started talking about cultural differences.

• lol, no :3
      why you so mad? :o

• Well, I don't know how to explain that to you. Here in the US, I seem to see them only hanging out with other people from the Middle East, or at least of Middle Eastern descent. Maybe that's just my area, but I find that difficult to believe.

• that's true , we do that
      it's easy to be with other arabs , it's not about hating you or smthg but arabs are more friendly and we like to laugh a lot which many of you find annoyed , you are more serious people

• No;of course no.

• In my country we have similar foods like them but believe me they r very different ... I wish u didn't humuliate me by telling stupid :)

• i don't think couple should care about which food their partner eat :3

• As long as she's OK with me being of the Jewish faith, which apparently a lot of Arabs aren't

• jewish faith is okay
      most arabs dont like zionist not jews

• @Omar5881 arab case
      well guess what, its not only palestine which is suffering, all the arab world are in wars and misery..

• That's what I am saying 😕

• Will I? I don't know can't see the future.
    Would I? Yeah sure.

• i meant would :p

• @Omar5881 i told you read quran
      you told me read hadith
      every kind of muslim have their own hadith
      so quran is the most common correct thing
      and yes, azhar didn't say that isis don't belong to islam so they somehow support them
      happy kido :p

• Good for u granny 😛

What Girls Said 3

• Probably not for very obvious reasons._.

• Arab guy?

I don't really care about ethnicities.

• Nope, I'm straight and I'm not sure if I ever want to get married