Multiple marriages?

Be it male or female that's had 2 failed marriages with kids. Where and how do you find third spouse. What do you think is the success rate for 3rd marriage.

What Girls Said 2

• Personally, I wouldn't date someone who's been divorced twice. Sorry, that's just my thing.

• SALAM

Am Miss Jane 22yrs from Ethiopia, sorry for my embrassement to your profile,at(www.girlsaskguys.com) I was only intrested and wanted to know if we can develope a good lovely relationship.

I wish if it is the will of God we can move from here.

But For better presentation kindly catch me direct with this my mail box: majanaba@yahoo.com

• Well they do say 3rd times a charm and personally I think that there is that special person out there that will spend the rest of there life with you. So just wait and they will come to you and the 3rd marriage will most likely succeed. Good luck and best wishes to you.

What Guys Said 0