Do you still want wedding and reception after seeing an honest ad like this?

• yes, I don't care how much it cost
  • yes, but it will be very cheap
  • nope, I will just live with my SO, I don't need a wedding

Most Helpful Guy

• want I plan on doing is going to the court house and getting a marriage certificate, and having a small get together at my parents house.

Most Helpful Girl

• we didn't have a wedding. we just went to the court house :D it was perfect!

What Guys Said 4

• Yup sure would even knowing that I would -shrugs- that's life your going to get screwed somewhere, somehow miles well choose the place and time and get it done over something worth while.

Though lets be honest here wedding are really only as expensive as you make them be you can have a perfectly fine and beautiful wedding at a decent price, I know it can be done because I've been to two of them.

• I never really wanted a wedding. It's not my thing

• Weddings and funerals are both ridiculous scams.

• The only reason for a wedding is to make it official, according to the law, it's cheaper to be married, so that's why most do it, marrying for love is a relatively new concept, believe it or not. Most still get married because like I said, it makes more aense financially, but, in my opinion, that's fraud. Why should I need to get married just to live a cheaper life?

What Girls Said 4

• Hahaha

Yup. Still want a wedding and a marriage. Am I (aka my parents) set to drop 25K+ on a wedding/reception/honeymoon? Yup.

No qualms whatsoever. Is it all insanely overpriced? Yup. Do men (and women) get gouged on the price of the wedding ring set? Oh absolutely. Are dresses ridiculously priced? For sure. Do you really need to pay $35 a head for food a reception? No. Do you really need all those things? No, absolutely not.

Am I going to have them? Oh for sure.

• definitely have to have a wedding

• honestly, I think we'll just elope or something. no need for a big extravaganza...

• I never even wanted all that, anyway haha 😊