What should be the average age difference between a couple whom married?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the age of the partners. If one of them is 25, their partner is usually within 3 years of their age (22-28.) As one partner get older, the age range expands. I am 60 years old. I would not hesitate to marry a woman who was 50 years old or one who was 65. As you gt older, general health becomes a factor. I am a very healthy and active 60 year old man and could not imagine marrying a woman who is not also healthy and active, so the upper age range is a bit lower for me.

Most Helpful Girl

• It is the marrying couples wish. They can marry both elder & younger women too.

What Guys Said 4

• I've seen a married couple 10 years apart and they're really happy. hmm.. I don't know but if they're both like 30 or above they can be apart however much, doesn't matter to me.

• I would say 5-6 years is fine.

• I think having a man 5 to 10 years older makes more sense simply because he's in a better position with maturity and in his career.

• alteast 14 years. I plan to marry at 25.

What Girls Said 1

• Any age. In Muslim and African lands hey marry way early :P
    I live in a Christian land and 2 of my co-workers married at their age of 18. Both of them are around 50 and still are happy.
    So I'd say it doesn't really matter ;)

But to be honest, I have heard it many times about how the common age to marry is the age of 25. It's up to an individual's choice though.