Should I just forget about my fiance?

My fiance and I have been dating for 3 years, engaged for 1. I have 2 children from a previous relationship and their father is not in the picture at all. We all lived together for 6 months until we had to unexpectedly move out. I moved in with my mom and he moved in with friends. This was to be temporary until he bought a house for us to live in. Well, he bought a house. You have to understand that our relationship was great until a few months ago, he would just stop talking to me and he broke up with me a few times, said he wasn't responsible, wanted to get his life together, wasn't a good provider, that I deserve better and so on. We would always get back together after a short time. We never broke up in 2 1/2 years and we have broken up 4 times in the last 3 months. I was questioning him about the house the other day and it ended up coming out that he was planning on living there by himself. He proceeded to break up with me, saying that he lived with me and the kids and saw what it was like and he wasn't ready for that responsibility? Y exactly would he wait 3 years to tell me this? I don't think he really meant it but maybe I am just being stupid. He has only had serious relationships, and I know he has been having commitment issues lately, but I don't understand why! I know he loves me and the kids, and I know deep down that he wants to be married and live with me and the kids, but what would make him say such a thing?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't know if his want to be alone is less than his want to be with you and the kids. It is very likely that he is just scared now and being a baby about it. I was waiting for that to be the end of the story the second I started reading it. Talk to him about it again when you are both calm. You need to find out what to do with your family if he is no longer going to be a part of it. Try not to get emotional either, just be blunt and that you need to start getting your life together if he is going to flake out like that.