In a situation like this would it be okay to wear a ring on your left hand?

Someone give me answers

Most Helpful Guy

• In the Eastern Orthodox Church we wear our rings on the right hand. Marriage customs vary depending on culture, time, and place.

• That's interesting actually!! But in my culture it's the left hand. And do you think I should go for it?

• Okay, thank you. I mean he seems like "The one" it's all there. He's hinted at it. Etc. I've had the same dream of him proposing 6 times. He's been in my dreams before I even met him. God seems to have put it all out there and given me the signs and all that.

• drive.google.com/open

The ring on the right? Is it okay to wear?

Most Helpful Girl

• The ring is supposed to go on your left ring finger

What Guys Said 3

• What ring? Did I miss part of the question?

If he gave you a ring, ask him what his intent is and whether you should wear it on your left hand.

• Just a ring. Did you read the other link?

• That is a perfectly acceptable reason to wear the ring as you intend.

• So it's fine? I'm actually not 15 anymore I turned 16 2 days ago.

• Read nothing about rings, but if it's to show your love, yeah why not

• It's just a ring for me to wear. It is not in that other post it here. It's a ring I have. No he didn't get it.

• not sure why it matters what finger you have it on... seems stupid to me.

• Cause having a ring that looks almost like am engagement ring on your left ring finger means your taken. But again it's this certain situation I'm wondering about.

• far as i'm concerned, having engagement ring on ANY finger means you're taken

What Girls Said 1

• No girl, that will come off weird. You're 15, which is a young age to be engaged, so people will obviously ask you about it. Then you'll have to explain to them that you're not actually engaged; you just have a guy in mind. And that he didn't give you a ring; you put in on yourself. It'll just be weird.

If you want to stay single for this guy, all you have to do is tell them you aren't interested if they come on to you.