Are your grandparents still married?

Mine are. :)
👴🏻👵🏻

0|0
36|38

Most Helpful Guy

• All of my grand parents stayed married until they died. I'm not sure how long they were married. But none died young, so they were married for quite a while, at least 50-60 years.

They all died before I was born. So I never met any of them. My grand father on my dad's side would be 147 if he was still alive. He was born in 1868.

My parents also stayed married until they died. They were married just over 50 years.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. My father's parents met when he was 18 and she was 16 and they got married when she was 21 and he was 23 and they stayed married until he died at 87. She's turning 90 in December.

My mother's parents are 70 and 77. They also married in their early 20s. They're still married.

Odd story about my dad's parents. My grandpa died on a Wednesday and we buried him on Saturday. Between Wednesday and Saturday my grandmother was asked out by three men. Which is alarming because the man with whom she had spent the last 70 years of her life wasn't even in the ground yet.

Old people are weird.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 37

• Well my Grandma and Granddad on my fathers side of the family have both passed away but when my Grandma died in 1988 she was still married to him. On my mum's side of the family when my Granddad died in 2000 he was still married to my Grandma. My Grandma on my mum's side of the family is still alive and will be 100 not this November but next November.

2|0
    0|0
  • 3 of them are dead so eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhh

1|1
    0|0
  • true love does exist <3
    thats so cute

all my grand parents are dead :/
    from my moms side they got divorced/separated :/
    From my dads side, well my grand dad was a fascist Italian soldier and was killed in WW2 when my dad was 5 or 6 years old so...

so i guess the answer is no... :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope my mother parents are dead, and my father's father is dead, his mom is alive though , I barely know them... Yesterday I found the fact my grandfather's first wife died so he brought a new one, and that's were my bloodline goes through...
    Lucky girl got a chance in life to be familiar with your grand parents

1|0
    0|0
  • They have all died, but yes, they were married from "I do" until death :-)

2|0
    0|0
  • I suppose so in that they never got divorced but they are all dead now.

1|0
    0|0
  • They're long dead. German bombs eliminated 3/4 of my grandparents.

1|0
    0|0
  • They still are, thought both my granddads passed away.

1|0
    0|0
  • I suppose so, they were married before passing away, and are now buried together, so I like to hope they are still together.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they are and they are all alive, all four of them!

2|0
    0|0
  • On my dad's side yeah and they don't have any big issues at all. On ny mom's side they're long dead.

1|0
    0|0
  • My grandmother is widowed, and the other 2 are still married and very healthy

1|0
    0|0
  • well one part is. my other granny had a new friend after my gramps had died. now she deceased as well though.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are all da way back in ma homeland so the HELL i know? :O Why u question me lye dis baby Diana :<

1|0
    0|0
  • they were married when they died

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 are dead but they were married until death.

1|0
    0|0
  • One of them is a widower but my other grandparents are married.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never had the chance to meet any of my grandfathers and the grandma of my father's side passed 15 years ago too. With only one left it's a little bit difficult with being still married ;)

But maybe in another life...

1|0
    0|0
  • My grandparents passed on just after I was born, unfortunately. 😮

1|0
    0|0
  • All of them are dead :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Married 70 years before my grandfather died

1|0
    0|0
  • I think so

I hope so

Probably

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep. They don't seem to like each other a whole lot though. They're always annoyed with each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • they were when my grandpa died a few years before my grandma died

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course

1|0
    0|0
  • Boths sets passed on years ago

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course :)

1|0
    0|0
  • My grandma died before i was born (moms side)

Never met my grandpa (Dads side)

1|0
    0|0
  • Both my grandparents on dad side are dead. Grandpa on mom side dead. So no.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 of them are dead... but yes, they remained married until the end in both cases.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 35

• My grandparents aren't married still, but only because my maternal grandmother died when I was 5. My maternal grandfather is in a common-law relationship with another woman now. They've been together about 19 years. My paternal grandparents died within six months of each other.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes.
    And widowed.

1|0
    0|0
  • They were before they died. My grandma outlived my grandpa by around 40 - 50 years.

1|0
    0|0
  • All but one have passed away, but they were all married to the end.

1|0
    0|0
  • My dad's parents are not and I don't even talk to that grandmother anymore. My mom's parents are divorced and remarried to other people and have been since before I was born.

1|0
    0|0
  • umm. in heaven. maybe..

1|0
    0|0
  • They have remained married, though I'm sure there have been struggles.

1|0
    0|0
  • My grandparents are no more but they were married until they died. Even from all their kids, none divorced.

1|0
    0|0
  • no my grandparents on my dads side were divorced when my grandma passed away
    my grandpa on my moms side died from cancer a long time ago when he was young and i never met him.

1|0
    0|0
  • They were until death parted them.

1|0
    0|0
  • no both of my grans and grandads on both side of the family have died in the past 25 years and i miss them loads

1|0
    0|0
  • Just my grandparents on my dads side.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they were ever married at all

1|0
    0|0
  • My grandma and granddad from dads side passed away. But my grandma and granddad from moms side are still alive and married 💕

1|0
    0|0
  • On my moms side yes. On my dads side they were but then my grandma died about 2 weeks ago.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. People from that Generation doesn't do divorces that often

1|0
    0|0
  • M-my grandparents are dead... 😢

2|0
    0|0
  • Both my paternal and maternal grandfathers are dead so..

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, they are :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are <3

1|0
    0|0
  • All my grandparents have passed on

1|0
    0|0
  • They're all gone, but they were 'until death do us part'

1|0
    0|0
  • mine are all in Heaven.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are still married and happy :D

1|0
    0|0
  • All my grandparents have unfortunately passed.
    All were divorced.
    Two were closet polygamists

1|0
    0|0
  • Mom side, yes.
    Dad side, my grandpa died.

1|0
    0|0
  • both are widowed

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes mine are, over 50 years and they are still going strong.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well, my nana died so not on my moms side. But on my dads and step side, yes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both of my grandfathers are dead. But they were married till the end.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls