What would you give to be in love?

and I mean completely in love. To the point where you get married and live happy for the rest of your life until you die.

Most Helpful Girl

• Everyone who seeks this kind of love gives their life to it. Before they meet their true love, they will be growing into the person their future partner will need, and all the time spent growing as a person will be for them. And obviously when they meet their love, they will continue to live for them (:

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, for me it's hard to explain, of course it would be a great feeling for me to just know that a woman loves me ( hypothetical situation) and thinks of me as her world. However I would never want to be in love, I have my own logical reasons for that. It's fine, I am not longing for love, if I woman loves me, it will be a great feeling for me, I'll be happy and if a woman never loves me that's also fine. I won't care about that either. I don't really love to survive, I am fully prepared and capable of surviving without the need of love.

What Girls Said 2

• what would i give? everything. i believe that's what marriage is after all. giving everything.

• Myself I guess.

...

What Guys Said 3

• I'd give it my all, no doubt about it!

• Hmmm I suppose everything.

• Don't know what it feels like being in love...

so notihng... i hear love hurts so i wouldn't give anything until i felt it for myself