What can I do with my wife?

I cheated on my wife by having sex with a female friend. she slapped me, and yelled at me. she also is crying a lot, almost every day. what can I do to calm her down? I've said sorry a lot of times! and I stopped talking to my female friend.

Most Helpful Girl

• There really are no magic fixes for this. You have to let her cry and try to come terms with it. She is grieving the relationship she thought you both had but now it's gone. The trust the respect the entire foundation you built your relationship on is broken because you put your cock in some dumb ass bitch that is going around now not giving a genuine fuck about you and your wife. Worth it was she? To see the pain in your wife's eyes. Hearing her cry longer than your little session with some tramp? Bet it wasn't even that good. You could give her a free pass to meet someone for one night or however many nights you met slut face. Let her get her revenge or let her feel what it was like to be with someone else briefly. Personally I would not take you back but if she does then you treat her like a queen and show her respect

Most Helpful Guy

• You divorce her so that way she can find a real man who'll love her and her ONLY.

What Girls Said 8

• I am pretty sure that most marriages in which one spouse cheats on the other eventually fails. Sorry for that bad news.

But if you really really want to stay together-you have to be committed to never ever cheating on her again. And then you have to make her believe it. And you can only prove it to her by... never cheating on her again. If this is a commitment you cannot make, then the marriage is already dead.

Again, sorry for the bad news, but I am a believer in the adage that states; once a cheater, always a cheater. You can change that part of you-but it takes a lot of discipline and decency on your part, and a lot more forgiveness on hers.

I do wish you well, however.

• First of all you shouldn't have cheated. Sorry? Really? Noo that doesn't work when it comes to cheating , if I were her I wouldn't give you the time of day anymore you would basically be dead to me. But if she does give you a second chance cherish it and DONT take that chance for granted ! Prove to her that you'll NEVER cheat on her again ! Like how do you not feel guilty after having sex with some women knowing your wife is home thinking your doing something else? What if you were her and found out she fucked some man?

• I hope she divorces you.

'I've said sorry a lot of times' - this isn't 4th grade where you say I'm sorry for stealing someone snack.

• You cheated? Oh my goodness. Just be aware that from here on out the relationship has now been changed forever. She will never trust you or respect you the way she may have in the past.

• Well you COULD allow her to have sex with another man. Just so it's even. I don't know your wife but I could live with your cheating if I'm allowed to have my go with another person as well.. the same amount as you've fucked the other woman.

• How about go fucking yourself that will help a lot.

• I don't know... but she should divorce you for sure :)

• Why did you cheat on her? Were you not happy with your sex life?

What Guys Said 7

• Too late. You screwed up bad. You should have thought before you unzipped. This is not something that is forgivable. It's not something that you can undo. It's too late for all that.

If she divorces you, it's because you deserve it. Keep your dick where it belongs next time. In the meantime all you can do is wait it out. She might decide to stay with you, but she will never forget it the rest of her life. The damage is done and it can't be undone.

• How about you let her even the score with you. Give her a hall-pass for the next 10 years in your marriage while you can't go sleeping around.

• Are you looking for a magical solution here? When will people fucking learn that some mistakes JUST can't be undone. Just the way scars don't fade away.

Suck it in and deal with it. It will never be the same again.

• You give her an uncontested divorce and get out of her life ASAP because you aren't committed to your marriage, and even if you were, it is now doomed. The best thing you can do for her is to go away.

• Good for you genious, well done. You people will never learn to carry your burdens will you. Under the name of honesty, just let the burden on your SO's shoulders and get relieved.

• Ouch. There's not much you can do at this point. What you could've done was avoid it all together, now she's gotta deal with it in her own way.

• You've done all you can at this point; you just have to give her time to collect her thoughts and decide what to do. You have to be prepared for the possibility that she won't want to stay married to you because you cheated.