Would you be upset if your spouse didn't tell you about someone that started working with them, that was attractive?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• No, why would I be upset? Like I have to keep all attractive women away from him at all times, lol. I'm not his babysitter.

0|0
    0|0
    • Just sayin'

• Show All
    • Of course I trust him. I wouldn't be with him if I had to constantly worry about his intentions.

Most Helpful Guy

• no I wouldn't be upset. I don't think there is any need to report on the attractiveness of co-workers

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• No. Men will be men and they are quite visual so from time to time they would see someone who appeals to them and steal quick glances, flirt etc. Honestly, I am like that too but I would be respectful and loyal to my partner. I dont see it as a problem as long as they dont cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Would it be better if she said "Hey I just wanted to let you know there's a really hot guy at work." I feel like that would be worse than her not telling you. If she doesn't tell you then maybe she doesn't find him attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. People are always going to be attracted to other people whether they're in a relationship or not. Doesn't necessarily mean they're going to act on it. There's nothing you can do about your significant other working with someone who's attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, but I would be upset if he decided to discuss some work stuff with just her at a coffee shop and didn't tell me about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on our relationship. If he is trustworthy and faithful I am ok with it

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• ... not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would if she's being sneaky about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, them being attractive is one thing, is she attracted?

0|0
    0|0