Would you convert to Islam to marry the Jordanian Princess?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to giggle because when I went out to Egypt to Meet up with my Fiance, who was this Egyptian Muslim who found me on FB, I was considered by him and his many family members an "American princess," because they were so honored that an American girl would travel all the way out yonder to Marry Into their family, even being a Christan girl.
    Good luck. xx

• strange

• Yeah and not the other way because it's a discriminatory "faith" Also, you're 31?

• It's a faith that they never tried to change me on. I had respect for his religion, he had respect for mine but lDR was the biggest problem we both had because I never went back to b e with him and his family. Now tha tthe Middle East is very bad, has gotten worse, it is my common sense that I do not go back over. So we split up for now anyways

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 15

• It would all depend on the relationship before I would even think or commit to taking a religion and getting on my knees to acknowledge a higher power! It's dicey at best for me.

• No, absolutely not.

• No, I won't. Never.

• I am a Muslim but she isn't pretty

• Fuck no, for one that belittles their faith, and two it belittles my beliefs

Also not down with marrying a princess, I might possibly date one if she was hot and not a spoiled bitch, but what are the chances that any of the remaining royalty is not fugly as hell

• Um you can find her photos online.

• No. I value atheism and I fight for it so I cannot do that — the whole "why are you participating in this bullshit" thing would always be in the back of my head.

• Hell no!

Religion to me is the by-product of the mentally weak.

• What about a Saudi or imaraat prince?

• No, absolutely not. Religion is BS no matter what flavor it is.

• Nope.
    Say i like her but I am not STUPID.

• No. I don't even know what she looks like!

• im muslim but , i dont want marry her.

• Judaism to Islam, wouldn't work

• sure. i don't care. it's just another religion

• Sure why not lol she's a Princess