Would you marry someone that had a lot of sexual partners?

Also Im put a poll up what do you think it alot?

• <10
  • 10-25
  • 25-50
  • 50-100
  • 100+
From what I see looks like the guys are saying no and the gurls are say yea what a dilemma

Most Helpful Girl

• I would. Why should their past matter? They're with me not the past. And why would I know how many people they've slept with in the first place? None of my business. They slept with them not me... Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately no. I have a rule to absolutely never shame a woman for her numbers BUT I also don't intend to date her either. I want nothing to do with her. Sure I can be her friend but not her boyfriend.

• So you will only date virgins?

• The only reason I ask is that I was wondering how you determine if they have ever slept with anyone before you ask them out or are willing to date them... if they confess on date one or two that you're not going to be their first, do you just end it right then and there? That seems like it would be a bit awkward.

• @MargaritaPeach one can typically tell that by attitude. And no, if they had one ore two guys in relationships before me then it's not that problematic. I was mostly referring to one night stands

What Girls Said 13

• Upwards of 10 and I might get a bit concerned. Not that I'll sleuth into what their past was like, but I just feel like if they've been with more than 10 people, well over at least, sex might mean something different to each of us.

I'm a very sexual person, but only feel comfortable enough to open up to someone in that way once I fully trust them and know that goes both ways. If the guy was one who viewed sex as being something just to help get the edge off, that might lead to conflict between us in other areas too since sex is pretty much more emotional than physical to me.

• according to my standards, 1 sexual partner is too much.

• I mean I wouldn't ask how many people they slept with, but if they voluntarily told me, and I found out it was more than say 3-5 people, I'd probably begin to worry and eventually lose interest.

• He wants to marry me and I have been with over 35 guys... yes, I am only 21 yo, but when the right person comes along, you look past their flaws and look at the person inside them.

• I'd rather not. Double digits is when it becomes a lot.

• Sure why not? The number of sexual partners don't mean a thing to me, it's just sex, how they lived their life before me is none of my concern. Just like how many I have been with is none of their business either.

• No... The less the better. The best is if he was a virgin, even if that means he is bad in bed. Because i'm such a easily jealous person, i love it when i'm the one and only girl he have been with. I find it just cute and charming when a guy haven't had much sexual partners..

• Nope...
    Just different values - so painfully obvious.

• I wouldn't care how many women he has slept with.

• Who am I to judge someone's past?

• No I won't.

I prefer if he saves himself for marriage.

• I feel that your poll is pretty correct. More than maybe 8 is a lot to me.

I've had 2. :)

• Sure. If he's free of STDs, I don't see why not. I don't really want to know the specifics of a partner's sexual past anyway. Let it stay in the past. If he's a good guy, loves me, is faithful and treats me well, those are the important things.

What Guys Said 15

• Nope that's just asking for __ to cheat on you after she gets tired of yo dick, right? But then again I wouldn't marry a female which such loose morals to begin with #ThatsJustStupid

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• That depends on her age. It's not the total number that counts in my opinion, it's more the number/ year. A 48 yo can probably justify more partners than a 20 yo can.

• Yeah sure. Why not? A lot for me would be anything above 15.

• No I would not and more then two is a deal killer for marriage

• Voted A.

It's not about looking down on others, though. I just don't see myself being compatible with a person that had lots of casual sex. I can totally be friends with them, though.

• the 100+ would be interesting for a few months, think of all the things you could learn form them. but honestly i am one of those guys that would be trying to sleep one night and end up thinking about all the guys who have been in my position :/ that might change when my number gets larger but im not that guy right now :/

• Promiscuity is disgusting for me, so I obviously chose the first option. Marrying a promiscuous person is basically the ultimate cuck move.

• More partners = more experience = better technique.

Why not?

• No, having a lot of sexual partners implies that person is not going to be 100% committed. Therefore I would never be married to someone like that.

• Doesn't matter as long as I'm her last

• To further explain if I'm marrying her it means it's an issue that has already been discussed or not an issue depends how we treat and love each other

• Hell yea I would? That just means more experience

• I don't care about her number as long as she's clean and loyal. the rest doesn't matter

• Let this chart answer the question for you:
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../Heritage.jpg

• No. Only a virgin.

• Hey devildog. Don't do it. Nun said. Semper Fi from 2nd LAR.