What can I do here?

I cheated on my wife with my best female friend. She walked in on us in bed. After my friend left, she slapped me and yelled at me a lot. I tried apologizing, but she did not accept my apologies :( . What can I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh wow... it's dudes like u who make me scared to get married for fear of being cheated on.
    Anyway. You screwed u, obviously. If you truly loved your wife, you wouldn't be having feelings for another woman. You obviously aren't ready to settle down. Get a divorce so u both are free to do what u want with whoever u want.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going to be honest with you here. There is nothing much you can do here. You can try though but there are no guarantees, cheating is a choice, you chose to cheat on your wife, cheating is not something that can be forgiven. However you can do two things here:

1. Keep apologizing and try to get her to give you another chance but it's going to be tough for you.

2. You can let her go. End your marriage and give her a divorce, she doesn't deserve this, your wife deserves to be happy.

3. Learn something from this, learn your lesson and don't ever repeat them again.

What Girls Said 3

• that's what makes me scared of relationships and marriage.. :( let her go.. i wanna say so much to you but my opinion will removed if i did.

• Get yourself tested you classy guy

• I would've yelled "We're getting a divorce" on the spot. Then I wouldve walked straight to the closet and started packing all your crap, but I'm not sure if this would have been before Or after I kicked in your bare dick!! Oh yea and I'd beat that hoes behind that you slept with. And I'd go get tested for a disease after leaving the police station from being charged with beating yalls azz

What Guys Said 3

• Why do you want to make up with her? Are you happy being married to her? Do you care about your wife? If you cared about her then why did you cheat on her? Those are questions you should answer to yourself first.

• Do both of you a favor and get a divorce. You're obviously not marriage material.

But it's apparent that that's not the advice you want to hear because you assume that you can screw up consciously and then just fix it and be over with it. Well in that case talk to her and see if she's dumb enough to stay with you.

• Not much you can do. Unless you buy her a Rolls Royce or a Louie Vuitton handbag. Lol
    It's hard cause she saw it happen.
    Best thing is to talk it out with her and try to come up with a solution