Did anyone marry their high school sweetheart?

0|0
10|15

Most Helpful Guy

• My cactus put a restraining order on me._. 😭😪 My son would have been 5

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is actually a common practice by me.

I'm going to marry mine.

I met him in 8th grade (middle school) and I graduate college in December. He has two years yet in his undergrad. We're planning a 2018 wedding.

Most of my friends all got married right out of HS though. They all thought it was weird that we elected to go to college first instead lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• My dad's female cousin married her high school sweet heart I think. She passed away in 2008 and her husband really really misses her. You can see the love her husband still has for her. He talks about her a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • No but my girlfriend and I say all the time that we wish we had met when we were in high school. (We weren't even in the same country at the time, though.) Our lives would have been a lot different. A lot happier. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Marrying their high school sweetheart is very rare. Jon Bon Jovi did marry his high school sweetheart, Dorothea Hurley.

1|0
    0|0
  • I know a couple who were together in high school and they married. They are still married. Everyone is jealous. ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • My only "high school sweetheart" is on the other side of the planet, and I don't think we'd match anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't have a high school sweetheart. A few of the people I know married theirs. Surprisingly half (2 of the 4) couples I'm thinking of are still hitched. Got a shitload of kids too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah my 360 but I cheated on her with a ps4 cuz daddy loves his black girls

0|1
    1|0
    • No but seriously last I heard about her. Her old man (guy that she ended up with) choked her out and threaten to run her over. He went to jail... karma

• Didn't even go to high school

0|1
    0|0
  • I would've if I'd one 😍

0|0
    0|0
  • My sister did. I never had a high school sweetheart.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never had one.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I never dated in HS, in fact, I was so clueless I didn't know that a Sadie Hawkins dance was an event where women could ask men to dance. Dumb as rocks in knowing how the dating dame worked back then. 101% insecure, shy, overweight, you name it I had it.

But I am glad if some of you have actually done this, I still believe in magic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. In fact I hate the girl I liked in high school. I want to choke the breath out of her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup sure did

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• No high school sweetheart for me. 😛

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry not sorry I never had one!

0|0
    0|0
  • A few people from my school did

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't have one to marry..

0|0
    0|1
  • my parents were high school sweethearts and they are still together

1|0
    0|0
  • some of my high school friends did. they're still married from what i remember.

1|0
    0|0
  • Obviously I didn't, but my aunt did.

0|0
    0|0
  • I married my middle school sweetheart. We weren't really together in high school haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had a high school sweetheart

0|0
    0|0