How can I calm my wife down?

I cheated on my wife with my female best friend. my wife walked in on us in bed, and slapped me twice, for cheating and hugging my friend goodbye. she yelled at me and started crying. she cries almost every day. I confessed to her that me and my friend went to dinner, the gym, the movies, and went to her house (to watch movies and play her PS4) for the last month, and I got slapped even more. how can I calm my wife down? I already said sorry a lot of times!

Most Helpful Girl

• The only way you can calm your wife down is break up with her, file for divorce. I wouldn't want to be anywhere around my boyfriend, especially husband, in that sort of situation.

Sorry means shit once you've broken the trust between you two and essentially thrown your whole relationship out the window.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, I hope your ass gets dumped really fucking hard. Fuck you bro, fuck your family, fuck your kids. Just get the fuck to the nearest pawn shop, buy a gun, and remove yourself from the gene pool.

• Omfg hahaha lmfao even though that was kinda mean it was really funny lol I just laughed so hard iI almost died

What Girls Said 15

• Your lucky she just slapped you because of it were me HA your 🍆🍒 would be on my mantle. So count your blessings and give her time so she can figure out what she wants to do.

• I don't think you can. This is a huge betrayal of her trust. The best you can do is just keep apologising and say you know you were in the wrong. If she chooses to forgive you, that's her business, but she might not.

• Divorce... you fucked up big time -.-

• Sorry doesn't take it back! How could you cheat on your wife? If I were her I would divorce you! Leave her alone and live happily ever after with your female "friend" 😤😤

• "How can I calm my wide down?" Seriously? You say that as if she is the one in the wrong, as if she is overreacting and treating you poorly. What you just did is emotionally and psychologically disgusting and damaging to your relationship. She deserves so much better. I hope that she does not forgive you, and I hope that a divorce is on the horizon.

• If I were your wife you'd think yourself lucky you don't have a bullet hole in your forehead.

Sign over all your money, move out, and get the fuck out of her life you terrible terrible awful excuse for a human being.

• Maybe don't cheat?

• Dude you cheated with your best friend a girl your wife had lots o trust in she won't forgive either of you but im afraid lose your best friend or lose yor wife are your only options

• For the most part I would just give her space. Allow her time to think about the situation and if she doesn't want to just let you go she'll start to remember why she loves you, what she misses about you, and if she wants to stay with you. Also iif you really care you definitely need to have a more apologetic approach when your around her. If you go around saying "omg I already told you I'm sorry just calm down" it probably won't work. Im married and if my husband did what you did and tried to calm me down I would just slap him around a few more times. If she cries everyday that means she really loves you because only the people we truly love can hurt us and that should make you more sympathetic to her emotional feelings. You also need to be honest with yourself self if your still thinking about your best friend don't waste anymore of you or your wife's time. Good Luck!!!

• I'm having a hard time believing this. But if you aren't trolling, then I suggest giving her some space.

• "I've already said sorry a lot of times!"?

Is this a troll post?

I hope she divorces you- you're a terrible person. Cheating on her with your best friend and you expect her to just move on? Cheating is unacceptable.

Go to hell.

• Give her the divorce she so richly deserves.

• I guess you can only NOT do it anymore, and try to prove her that you changed... but good luck with that.
    She might break up with you

• get a divorce

• Obvious troll is obvious.

What Guys Said 12

• Somehow I doubt that you'd be calm if the situation was reversed and you had found her in bed with another guy.

• Dude just pour a bucket of water on her head and she will cool down, lol kidding. The shit is all over the place, say to her you love her and want her to be happy, and you know you fucked up real bad! So you need to know what will make her happy.
    She is stuck she loves you she does not wants to hurt you, but she is hurt, she wants her vengeance too, but if she hurts you to get her vengeance, and she is hurting herself again cause she loves you. Best option is to separate give her some time to think, if you really want her back, then leave her and give her time and don't fall any other girl don't have sex, wait until she forgives you. Separation does not mean you run away from house, stay with her be your kids dad, take responsibility, show her you still love her be the man, and believe in her and that you will one day again have her, maybe not with that much trust that she had on you... But you will have her..
    If bring her a love quotation with a new apology each week and her favorite flowers, and saying how many days has it been since you left, but it isn't making things any better any soon at least it will take a year.. Or more with no guarantee... She will move on.
    And if she accepts you then this is your last chance, cause in my opinion she should not accept you.
    Keep going with the above option until she decides to move on, and when she picks another guy you can quit the above drama and it's time for you to move on, you just need to let her know you are suffering your time in prison for what you did to her..

• damn bro... you need to calm yourself down and be understanding of your wifes situation, get ready for divorce...

• Better question is why did you do it in the first place...

• I'm not going to shit all over for cheating because it's not as black and white as people think. Some couples even grow closer after they overcome an affair. The main pain comes from the deception so cut off all contact with your friend. You also need to live a complete transparent life to your wife like she knows all your passwords and everywhere you go and with whom and just show with your actions that you love her and want to stay with her.

• Lulz... filler

• Get dumped... That's how you stop it... Till then keep on getting slapped..

• Hook her up with a stud to make it more even.

• I recommend a tranquilizer dart.

• tell her to get over it she is being a stupid bitch

• Divorce her and press charges on her, she can't slap you.

• "But I said sorry!"

Bro, you sound like a weak pussy. Man the fuck up. Jesus...