For people who feel too shy to ask someone out OR for those who believe they are unattractive, would you appreciate being in an arranged marriage?

Like if you assumed this was the only way you'd get a chance at a relationship, would you accept being in an arranged marriage?

• If the other person looks good, I'd love to be in an arranged marriage!!
  • Im too shy to ask someon out, so yes an arranged marriage would help.
  • I think I'm too unattractive to where anyone will ever ask me out, so yes I'd appreciate an arranged marriage.
  • I'd never want to be in an arranged marriage, no matter how shy or unattractive i am.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would like someone I trust to hook me up with a girl I know is compatable, whether or not it works out long term we have to wait and see.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope to arranged marriage. My parents got arranged marriage and I saw how much that fell apart. In fact if I've lost hope on marriage it's probably because of that

What Guys Said 2

• Absolutely.

• Arranged marriage? Randomly set up with some random woman I never met to dedicate my love and life to? What kind of asinine question is this?

• Lol well i hear this a lot in class. It sounds like desperation, but I asked you all out of curiousity

What Girls Said 2

• We do mostly arranged marriages in our culture.

I prefer that.

• No to arranged marriage because I doubt I would be set up with someone I find attractive and mesh well with. In most arranged marriages doesn't your family choose your spouse? My family has tried to play matchmaker before and the have really really bad taste. Its like they choose the guy most opposite of what I'm attracted to, who I have the least stuff in common with, and as long as he's "nice" and he's my age he's a perfect match.

• I thought fam always chose