Who here never wants to get married or move in with someone?

I'm not even MGTOW, but I'm just curious as to how many people here want to get married, or move in with a partner. I don't, I don't see how it would benefit me in any way, but with all the polls on here lately, I thought I could make one of my own to see where people are at.

• I do eventually want to get married, and/or move in with a partner
  • I never want to move in with someone, and/or get married

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. I used to really want it but after being hurt in an extreme kind of way, seeing how many men are complete jerks and how few relationships and marriages last anyway I don't know if it's worth trying anymore.

As of now I'm sick of dating and I'm sick of guys in general. Before I used to really wan't to find love but now I feel disgusted just thinking about being with a guy again. I don't find anyone attractive and I never develop feelings anymore. I just want to be left alone! I was generally a lot happier before I started dating. The only reason I'm still trying to find someone is because I want to have kids. If I had already had children (or if I didn't want them) I wouldn't even think about continuing to date anymore but I'm not willing to give up my dream of having kids so I feel forced to date because of it.

• Take everything you said and reverse the genders, and I feel the same. But, I don't think bringing a kid into this world is the right thing to do at this point. Settling with someone just so you can have a child is inhumane, you are essentially bringing that child into a hostile environment.

Most Helpful Guy

• I want:

- 2+ kids (both boys and girls)
    - I wanna get married
    - I wanna settle down
    - I wanna get my own place with this girl

I have:

- No luck with girls
    - Still kissless
    - Still a virgin
    - Never been on a date

As you can see I have a long way to go, but I have faith the right person will come along. 😂

What Girls Said 8

• MGTOW?

My boyfriend is actually moving in with me at my family home next month. And when we have enough money we will be moving out to our own place.

• I definitely want children, being married is an added bonus that I'd quite like.

• I have already lived with two partners. Was basically engaged to one, but that went tits up because he turned out to be a coward.

• Ummm, I don't need to be married. marriage is just a legal document but a commitment is what I need. But at the same time , I did roommates thing in college and I realized I can't live with anyone else. and here lies the problem , maybe one day I can handle someone else in my space but right now or in 5 years... NOPE

• I would love to get married one day. Not for a while though (probably more towards late 20s early 30s), I want to live first. I'm fine where I'm at right now.

• You have the right to be alone. Sometimes it's the sanest choice.

• Move in together yes, get married no

• I'm undecided on marriage, but I do want just one partner in my life. So I would be open to moving in and having like a common law marriage with him.

What Guys Said 13

• Yes, I am the one who never wants to get married. I never want children, I have decided to lead my life single till the end.

• Voted A. I eventually want to date, get married, live together and have a couple of cute kids! :)

• At some point I want to hold a little me in my arms look down at him/her and smile. Then turn and look at the woman who gave me a great gift and look into her eyes and say "thank you". Give her and kiss and fully know I'll always love them, protect them and never hurt them.

• I was never fond of marriage, but I definitely would love to have my love move in or we live somewhere together.

• I'd consider moving in but marriage is off the table.

• I wouldn't mind, but its not something im in a rush for. Maybe by my mid to late 30's i'll start considering marriage. For now though, im staying away from all that.

• I used to feel this way but the more I think about it, I wouldn't mind getting married, living with my wife and having children, but it's certainly not something I must do. If it happens is my motto.

• I might want to move in together. But, I definitely never want to get married.

• I do eventually want to get married and I love the idea of spending the rest of my life with a woman I love and who loves me.

• No to marriage. But I have no problem moving in with someone.

• I don't plan on marrying. But moving in with someone does sound good.

• One day, yes.

• I don't, but only because I don't want kids. I mean, if I could marry, with the promise of no kids, that'd be great but, honestly, every woman eventually wants marriage AND a kid. They have a biological clock, that ticks away