Is it too much to ask if I want to marry a virgin?

My count is only two partners. Who I was dating for a while. I really want to marry a virgin and I'm looking for a serious relationship. I know it's a double standard but am I wrong for wanting this? I think it would be amazing to fall in love with a girl and have me be her very first.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just want to feed your ego.

Most Helpful Guy

• Eh, I think its kinda unfair. Im a virgin so i think its more fair for me to prefer one but girls are going to say you're wrong and criticize your preference regardless of whether or not you're one too. A cording to girls, guys are supposed to just accept whatever past the girl has. That being said, despite the fact you're a hypocrite, you probably have a better chance of dating a virgin than I do since they often prefer guys with experience.

I think you can go for what you want but realistically virgins are rare and most girls lie about their past anyways so you'd never really know for sure. You'd be significantly limiting your dating pool but if you think it's worth it and you'd be happier then that's you choice.

What Girls Said 16

• Yes it is. You've slept around so you've lost your chance.

• If you judge non virgin women, then yes, you're wrong and terrible.

However, if that's your preference, then that's you.

It's certainly not wrong for you too ask to date a virgin girl.

If you're religious, it should be easy to find virgin girls who intend to wait until marriage.

Best.

• Yes, I think it is too much to ask. You not a virgin and you shouldn't discount a women for not being one either. It would be a ridiculous thing to list on a dating site or ask a girl on a first date wouldn't it?

• It's your preference but since you're not a virgin and also agnostic then yes you're asking too much. You're gonna eventually reduce the dating pool by having the ''she has to be a virgin bride'' on your list.

• it is if you are not a virgin

• it's not wrong but you're limiting yourself a lot. there are many more importatn things to ask for in a woman, seriously...

• Little hypocritical, darling. Are you that bad at sex?

• Why are all your comments so condescending towards others. You must be an ugly hag.

• Why are you so terrible at sex that you can only "please" women with no sexual experience?

• You are indeed a sub 5/10 hag. You have it written all over you.

• Since you're not one it'd pretty wrong.

• If you are not a virgin as well. It's too much

• Although it is a wonderful dream, don't make that your decision making point. The thing is... If you find love... Strong enough to marry... You'll take her the way she is... Virgin or not... And if you don't? You're stupid and missing out.

• As you aren't a virgin yourself I think it's too much to ask for.

• Yes you're wrong for wanting this, you can't chose who you love and it's a double standard.

• Double standards are pretty lame.

• no, that is extremely sweet, you would be her one and only literally

• Most virgin girls want virgin guys. Why should she settle for you?

• I want to marry a virgin too so I am keeping myself chaste till marriage.

I am sorry but if I find out the guy was recently in a relationship or a had a serious relationship etc then I won't say yes.

What Guys Said 8

• So, you're not a virgin?

If you are not that that is a double standard. Would you be willing to not have sex from now on until you marry?

Personally I don't get it but it's not about me of course. BUt I can say as advise. If you would ever have the choice in marrying a virgin or a non virgin but otherwise perfect woman marry that non virgin perfect woman. The idea of being the first gets old pretty quick.

• What if she has only had two partners? Would that be okay?

• No, I don't think it's too much you are asking. I think it's fine.

• I would say that yes, it is wrong.

• Well nothing is too much to ask when looking for a partner, it's more a question of realism, you would be a fool to throw away a perfect girl because she has had sex before, but it is your right if you want to to look for a virgin partner.

• If she is ok with it I'd probably be ok with it

• If you had been a virgin too Id say no it is not to much to ask to marry someone who is also a virgin. however your asking for a double standard so yea.

• How religious are you?

• Agnostic

• Then you're probably not compatible with someone who is very religious.

So let me ask you, this imaginary mid 20s virgin, I get why it's cool that you're the only one she'll sleep with, but let me ask you this, why do you think she hasn't had sex from age 16-24? I'm assuming she's cute, gets asked out, probably had boyfriends, and is not morally opposed to sex before marriage. Why do you think she's not had sex?