My stance on marriage opinions and thoughts please?

ok so i believe that it is a waste of time and money nowadays cause most of these women are not loyal they walk down the aisle and make a complete mockery of sacred vows. the minute they get bored or someone comes along with more money they throw their legs up and either a few weeks or a few months here comes the divorce papers.

Most Helpful Girl

• People are talking about marriage as if it's a random deal or something, and not the union of 2 people who love each-other. Marriage is beautiful, you get to build your little kingdom, a stable relationship with someone exclusively yours... Yeah sure, it's becoming less and less credible, but don't be too pessimistic.

• i see it happen all the time people dont care anymore

Most Helpful Guy

• It's that or they go for a guy with money but because he spends all his time earning that money he has no time for the gym, so they fuck the mechanic down the road instead. The grass is always greener. I won't marry because I feel the same as you, women these days are all about their image and what they want and they've lost the innocence and loyalty or 50 years ago.

What Girls Said 3

• ok... well i respectfully disagree with ur stance. that is all.

• then where are the loyal girls

• "... women are not loyal..."

This seems to imply that men are somehow more loyal, which is obviously not true. I don't think loyalty has anything to do with one's gender.

• It happens in some cases.

But the marriages in my family have stayed strong and thus I don't feel that way.

What Guys Said 4

• As long as you have that opinion about women, you will probably not attract a woman who would be loyal, so I agree that you shouldn't get married.

• women need to prove me wrong im just going on what i see

• Actually, there is no woman who feels the need to prove you wrong. The will just move on to the next guy.

• Yes, I also see no point in it. Logically it makes no sense to me. It's a stupid custom.

• Yes it's true what you said. But I believe it's more about love than marriage itself. Like you love a girl so much in that level that you want to marry her. And also, a girl who loves you so much that she is loyal to you to the bones. But I don't know man, this is complicated stuff. :/

• It seems that way unfortunately , once they find something better after a few years that's it, and if kids are involved it just becomes a mess