Everyone's getting married... Im the last one left... Is there no hope?

Am I on the shelf?
It's hard to find the right man!
When I was 18 and met my ex's parents they were both 36 and had a little 18 month old girl... At the time I thought they were both hot... And young and fun!

But here I am now at 29... I'm single... And I feel like its all over... Like I will never find someone... Like I've ended up alone... Like my biological clock is ticking... Like I don't have long left before my looks deteriorate (even tho everyone days I look 21)...

What is wrong with me?

Are my worries valid?

Maybe it's cos everyone I know my age is getting married and having kids!

Is is my biological clock in grave danger!
Will I never meet the man of my dreams and have babies of my own?

Most Helpful Guy

• Society and the people around you puts you in a lot of pressure. Don't let it have a negative effect on you. First of all relax, nothing is wrong with you. What's the point of being married in the first place. Hang out with men, meet people and if it happens to find someone, while you 2 really want kids THEN marry.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, of course there's hope.
    =)

Your biological clock is fine until your mid 30's.

What Guys Said 4

• I don"t understand ur worries. Cause nowdays not married in 29 is not a big issue and scientifically speaking ur biological clock is not over , u have much time to get married to a good man who treat u right, and have childrens with u. Pray to God and u will meet the right man in u life.

• Well, time may not be working in your favor but that doesn't mean you should rush into anything.

• No your mister right is out there 💁🏻😊 trust me

• I'll marry you

What Girls Said 1

• You still have like 11- 14 years to have kids.. Relax most people live till they're 70-80 if your life is over 50-60 years before you die, then that is what is truly sad.