Marriage and kids.. Is it not meant to be for me?

I'm depressed.. I'm gonna turn 30 and be single!
It's hard to find the right man!
When I was 18 and met my ex's parents they were both 36 and had a little 18 month old girl... At the time I thought they were both hot... And young and fun!

But here I am now at 29... I'm single... And I feel like its all over... Like I will never find someone... Like I've ended up alone... Like my biological clock is ticking... Like I don't have long left before my looks deteriorate (even tho everyone days I look 21)...

What is wrong with me?

Are my worries valid?

Maybe it's cos everyone I know my age is getting married and having kids!

Is is my biological clock in grave danger! Is it now or never? All my friends are having babies now

Most Helpful Guy

• Look, the "average" age for marriage in the U. S. is 26, so you are only slightly behind the curve. Secondly, I'm not going to lie and say, "Oh, you can have kids later." That's a lie, you need to be getting on that bus, but you still have a couple of years.

If you really want someone, remember that the old adage, "even a bad love is better than no love" is also a lie. You still have time to meet someone, get married, and do all those things, but at the same time you need to examine yourself. Is marriage and children really what you want? If it is, what compromises are you willing to make? Are you being honest with yourself about what you want? What do you expect from a man? Is that reasonable?

Good luck

Most Helpful Girl

• See, this is what I hate about society. It tells you that if you don't get married by a certain age you're old, unwanted, or your biological clock is ticking. It's such bullshit. I've gone through the same thought process many times even though I'm only 22. I always wonder if I'll get married or find someone to spend the rest of my life with before I'm a certain age. And, honestly, you aren't going to end up alone forever. You still have until your mid-late 30's to find someone, and that's still a lot of time. Hang in there, all of us feel the pressure as we get older.

What Guys Said 8

• Don't worry, you are still very young, vibrant and beautiful. Don't rush as this could make you end up with the wrong person. Take your time, be lovable and be the best version of you that you can be, and I'm sure guys will love you. You will find Mr Perfect, you have got to believe that. He will come and much sooner than you might think. And you will soon have him along with your and his beautiful products. Then you will sit back and think:Why did I stress so much about this in the first place? So don't stress, every little thing, is gonna be alright 😊. Hope this helps, and best of luck.

• Hi "Little Sister"!
    No , not intending to pester you. I'd just like to be sure your seeing my second communication to you. Before finding this thread, I discovered I couldn't send a second opinion to you. I replied to my first opinion to you, in order to continue what I wished to to ask you. Informing you of this, to be sure your aware, is all this message is for. Well, there's this:
    Please, Little Sister, let me know something, even if it's a rejection, which I will honor.
    No rush. At your leisure, whenever, K?~1derweye

• Hi anonymous,

Read your question and you are putting yourself under a lot of pressure. I am curious on one aspect though, where you always actively looking for a relationship?

I don't know how you feel as in terms of your biological clock because I am a man but I think it would be good if you had a hobby or some other outlets instead of this current line of thinking.

• If you're fine with my Asian babies then let's get this thing going? xD

• BAN THIS TROLL PLEASE.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you need to take some fresh air and walk outside or jog. All that worrying will make you delay finding the right guy.
    Also, don't have kids for the wrong reasons. Just because all your friends have kids, doesn't mean you have to have them too.

• Hey its all gud!

• You've asked this question too many times before.

• Are you that same poster? Perhaps try some counseling? I don't mean that as an insult, I had some myself. This obsession and fretting is not healthy.