Why do married men not wear wedding rings?

So recently I've noticed some of my parents friends are married but dont wear rings or wear them on a different finger. why is that whats with men now. is not wearing a ring a thing now do only women do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think when people don't wear their wedding rings, they are cheaters or gamers. Cheaters like to take the chance when they really like a person but they don't want to blow their chances because they are married. A gamer is someone who like to see if they still got it. I met a guy like this and I don't see why it should matter when you are committed to your wife.
    I'm not married but it's not right for married people to not wear their rings.

What Guys Said 3

• Personally I think it is a tradition that there is no need to keep up. I work with my hands a lot and after seeing first hand how bad an injury to the hand or finger can get with a ring on I don't plan on ever wearing one and I will try to convince my future wife the same thing.

• Do they can cheat more easily.

• Most guys find rings to be very uncomfortable.

What Girls Said 0