Why did my husband do this?

Me and my husband just got married yesterday. Last night after our wedding he was acting really werid I don't know what got into him but he yelled at me and told me to go to our bedroom then he forced me to go to bed with him early. It was only 8 I wasn't even tired yet. He didn't seem tired either. He's never done this to me before. I don't know why he was acting that way. He seems a lot nicer today. I'm still scared to cry in front of him I'm afraid he might get mad again. Is it ok to cry in front of him? Why did he do that to me?

Most Helpful Girl

• The fact that you're wondering if you can cry in front of him shows that you should never have married him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is he not making this the best day of your life. Sounds like a selfish twat from what I'm hearing. And your scared to cry in front of him? why should you feel like crying anyway on your wedding day, this guy has issues and the don't seem like very nice ones, you really need to ask why you married him if your wedding went this badly, x

What Girls Said 7

• That's not ok, that's abusive behavior. And it should be completely okay to cry in front of him, especially if he hurt your feelings. If he forced you to do anything you didn't want to do, that's unacceptable behavior. I think that you should talk to him about it. If he does anything else like this in the future in terms of controlling behavior, I think that you should re-think being with him completely.

• I think you guys have some communication improvement to do. If he's your partner you are totally entitled to ask him what's wrong and to have a conversation about it.
    Good communication is essential in a relationship.

• um... wait... what about your wedding night?

• I think that WAS her wedding night?

• She says she got married "yesterday" and this all happened last night - which, it's been 30 years since my honeymoon, but if I'm not mistaken - that's the night of the day you get married right? LOL

What a POS this guy is. I mean really - who does this?

• @Thor696 i just thought she wrote yesterday by mistake... cause i mean... who would go through such a wedding night... even a crazy guy wouldn't go to sleep at 8pm on their wedding night lol...

I don't know man... maybe he got married just cause he needed her for sth?

• Because he sounds stupid , no theirs nothing wrong with crying in front of him , but I suggest you don't do it. Don't let him see you like that.. We ladies gotta boss up and learn our worth. We are the prize not them.

• I don't know ask him... if anything one of the essential things in a marriage is communication. Also after the talk of he doesn't change, divorce him oh fucking well what others think. I mean Kim Kardashian married for 72 hours and then she met kanye west and remain married for up to 3 years now. Sometimes we makes bad decisions and don't choose wisely.

• Get an annulment.

• You married someone you've never cried in front of? Has to be a troll.

• I suspect the same...

• She said she's scared to cry in front of him, not that she hasn't in the past. I'm scared to cry in front of certain people bwcause they get even more mean and insulting if you cry in front of them. So she could just be scared of how he will react to her crying while he is pissed for some unknown reason.

• @JustAnotherChick saying "I'm still afraid to cry in front of him" implies never having done it. Doesn't change my statement. If you marry someone you are afraid to be yourself in front of there's something wrong with you, hence troll.

You are hanging around the wrong kind of people or you must cry non stop to her that kind of reaction.

What Guys Said 11

• Wtf. If you can't cry infront of your husband, where else? This should be the Person where you show all your feelings! If he gets mad at this, divorce him. Im honest. This life will be a nightmare. I can see it coming. One of those aggressive husbands, who get mad first and after a few years starts hitting you.

• Are you shittin' me? He acted like this on his honeymoon? WTF... too bad you didn't spot this before you walked down the aisle.

• Is he doing drugs or did he drink a lot of alcohol? Exactly why did you two get married? It seems like you two just eloped.

• Wow it's surprising that he didn't show any signs like these before your marriage... it could also be the fact that he was nervous about the marriage and started contemplating his future, some guys can get quite nervous on their wedding days... but getting mad at your new bride is completely unjustified, you need to have a serious talk with him

• Your husband wouldn't happen to be named Davin, is he?

• he prob just wanted to have a lot of newly married sex/love making but serisouly when you get married to someone you shouldn't be afraid to do or say n e thing to your spouse bc the love and bond between the 2 of you shouldn't affected by n e thing that don't brake the vows or jeperdise the marriage like cheating or what not... hope this helps you

• I would imagine the guy is tired from the wedding. You are husband and wife talk to him. Ask why did he yell at you.

• Getting married could be a pretty scary thing because you want everything to be perfect so maybe he was a bit on edge... yes guys get butterflies in their tummy to. just talk to him and let him know that your there for him

• I'm surprised people marry people whom they don't trust at all

• Just ask him?

• How sexually active had you been before the wedding? What were his and your wedding night expectations? I feel like we're missing a little on what happened when you went to bed.

Am I the only one thinking that there's a reason people might want to go 'to bed' on their wedding night before they're tired?