Are you going to do love marriage or arranged marriage?

By love marriage, Do you mean the emotion? Or just the attraction? Or just if you really like someone?

Or do you mean emotional and physical?

Most Helpful Girl

• Probably a mix. I want someone I... want lol and also someone my family won't totally despise.

What Guys Said 7

• Love marriage and that means the whole package. Emotionally and physically

• Neither. I am not going to get married in the first place.!

• Why not?

• I apologize it got deviated from the subject of your question. However I hope I have satisfied your curiosity? Please ask me if you didn't understand anything.

• Thank you for your interest and curiosity.

• im not going to get married.

• Arranged marriage isn't even a thing where I live.

• 1st wife : Was arranged by my and her parents, never knew it was happening until 3 hours before the wedding. I love her every bit as my 2nd.

2nd wife : Wasn't arranged, I met her while I was a student in USA. I liked and loved her and she is the full package.

3rd wife : Arranged by my grandparents, parents and her parents who are co-owners of a business. This one wasn't really a marriage I wanted but I just make the best of the situation.

• :( your wife is okay with 2nd and 3rd?

• There is an art to it.

I treat them all equally and don't give one more than the other, especially when it comes to monetary, time or affection.

Thus far, there really isn't any issues with jealousy among them as I don't show any favoritism to any of them.

• It's great that they are cool with it. I just don't think I will be able to share my husband.

• Arranged marriage sounds like a terrible idea, so I'm not going to do that. In the USA, love marriages end in divorce about 50% of the time, so I don't like those odds. I'll go with option number 3... no marriage.

• Arranged marriage? WTF part of the world are you in, India?

No arranged marriages in the US. Fuck, who wants to get married at all these days, for that matter? Just get bled dry in divorce courts, then the girl gets to keep your kids and you only get to see them once a week. Fuck that, lol.

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely a love marriage. I want a partner to share in the beauty of life with me and live through the ups and downs. I want to embarrass our kids together and shape them into open-minded, moral individuals and laugh at the antics of our grandchildren in our old age. I want ever kiss, embrace, and caress to be special from the first to the last. I want a marriage of true love :)