Is my wife too harsh?

My wife caught me and a female friend in bed, and after my friend left, she slapped me hard and shouted at me. Was she too harsh to act like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• This has really either got to be a troll or someone that has the maturity level of a 15 year-old or under.

Granted that hitting is not right, your lack of reasoning shows towards such that type of trauma means you should have never been in a relationship in the first place, much less married. With me, you wouldn't have to worry about a slap nor any reaction. I would quietly walked away and file for divorce immediately.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

• vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../640
    filler
    ----------------------

• Well, she shouldn't have hit you, but what you did was disgusting and she has the right to be furious.

• only a Troll could ask such a stupid question... geeee WHATTAYATHINK?

• Trollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

• No because you cheated on her and that's not okay.

• Hell no. You were cheating on her. It's painful enough being cheated on without catching your partner in the act. I would have the urge to slap you as well, however I'm not a violent person so I wouldn't go through with it. Dickhead.
    If you're a troll good job. :P

• well she shouldn't have slapped you, she should have tied you up on the bed and put it on fire!!! hahahaha
    no seriously just be grateful she didn't leave your lame ass

• Trololololol.

• Oh dear, you wouldn't wanna be married to me an do shit like that 😈💀👼🏻

• Shouldn't have slapped you. But won't you be angry if you caught a man in bed? Except the slapping, any loving wife would be angry.

• Hell no she was not "to harsh" I would have done wayyyyyyy worse.

• She has every right to do that, tbh.

• No you weirdo

• No she was right to do that.

• Your joking right?

• Hell no! She acted just fine Asshole

• no why on earth was she in your bed

• Absolutely not. What were you thinking? Of course she would be hurt and angry, I can't believe you're actually asking this question! Marriage is about trust, commitment, and love and it seems like you violated all three. Man, it doesn't even seem like you're sorry about it. If I were her I would have left already

• I've never hit anyone I've dated before but I'd flat out punch you in the dick if I were the one that caught ya in the act. But yeah I think you're trolling.

• Not really. You deserved that.

What Guys Said 5

• What do you mean by "in bed?"

• No... she should have done ay worse... You cheated on her! You destroyed a relationship!

• Definitely man.

• I have to say you deserved it. Thank god she didn't call the police.

• Dang I was hoping to see a cut off penis.