Do you think polymony should be legalized?

I wouldn't practice it myself, but I mean if same sex marriage was allowed (even though I'm straight and I'm not against it ) then I believe it should be allowed. Right? this society is fucked up already any ways.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't believe that any form of plural marriages should be legal, be it polygamy or polyamory. The primary reason being implementation. Can you imagine the consequences such marriages would have for child custody, the divorce court, and property-inheritance laws? It would require an entire revision of our current legal system. At least same-sex marriage is still monogamous and thus manageable by the law.

What Guys Said 7

• No polymony is not legalized.

• I think it should be legal because you don't have a right to define my marriage or relationships.

• Marriage is between a man and a woman, nothing else.

• The law disagrees and marriage predates Christianity so not sure why it even matters.

• Uhh look around priests hate gays

• What priests? You mean the Pope? I don't even consider Catholics Christians.

• the law doesn't intervene with infedelity in most country.

the world is a mess.

• Of course, why not?

• Yeah sure our society is fucked. 400 years ago you could legally slaughter women and children for the sake of Christianity Not a fan of polygamy but if people want to partake in it fine. As for marrying I pretty much don't care what other people do. Everyone is so wrapped up judging others instead of living. Pathetic.

• I knew crap like this would be the next steps as soon as they legalized queer marriage.

Some people have a deep obiding respect for the way our society worked and balanced.. and some people don't.

• I know right? What's next? Pedophiles trying to legalize marriage with multiple children. (Now I'll be against that, but this world is too ducked up they'll probably legalize it)

• I'm afraid you're right

What Girls Said 2

• Polymony is not a word. Try again.

• No, non just hghgdss I am scared.