3 Ex-girlfriends, 3 congratulations on my engagement, 3 ask me if I'm happy? WTH? Am I happy? Of course, I'm happy. I'm not going to read anything into the question, but I think that's an odd thing to ask.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they are all a bit jealous of the engagement and secretly hopes that you aren't happy!

• Agree.

• I got one - "don't you think that was a little quick." I think she could have been a bit jealous. The other two? I don't know? One ex broke it off with me, and the other it was a mutual break-up. I just thought it was strange to get the same question.

• The other two could be "checking up" on you to see if they were right to leave you...it's likely the jealous "curiosity" built deep inside our human nature...

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly I didn't even read what you wrote... the only one that can tell you that you are happy is you. So trust what you feel because tahts the truth.

What Guys Said 0