At what age are you more likely to accept a marriage proposal?

0|0
11|9

Most Helpful Girl

• Not before 25. It would be a nightmare if I say before because I want to find TRUE LOVE and not be set up with a random guy from back -home Nonono :'( I would like to get married before 28 though.

0|1
    0|0
    • Awwww i feel u ma Muslim babez 👄
      Juz wait alil longer. Juz tell meh what to do, we dont have to rush. Ima be there soon as im stacken da money in ma pocket and we gonna go do it BIC once i get there and pull u in ma arms holding u tight and nvr lettin' go ma Musljm babez 🌹💏

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I will be the one who propose haha, and I want to marry when I am around 28-30.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Well, I'd probably accept at this age but wouldn't be at all willing to get married within the next year or two :P I'd feel much securer accepting a proposal around 21-22, I guess, once I was definitely done with uni and everything had calmed down a little and I had time to focus on our relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not about the age, it's about the person and our relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am currently waiting on one :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Thinking of proposing me key?

0|1
    0|0
    • Even if i did, i think ill be no match for dat perrty face cuz its in a whole new different League 😩😩

• It's not as much age for me then how long I've been with the propose-e, if that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
    • Gotta be able to financially support the two LUV birds

• Show All
    • I'll try not to!~

• Or i craii. 😭😭😭

• If it was the one I love, I'd accept it at my age. I just might not be prone to marry until 24 or 25.

0|0
    0|0
  • probably starting 25!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nowwwww! Right damn now!

0|0
    0|1
  • ////////age NEVER.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well im waiting ever since Canada made u legal for meh this year ;P

• At 19,20,21 so on
    ✌❤

0|0
    0|0
    • Are u hinting meh that u wanna marry meh alrdy 😳😳😳

• Show All
    • I don't write poems💔💔💔

• Lel how about u confess to meh 😘

What Guys Said 8

• I am never going to accept any marriage proposal for any reason and under any circumstances.

0|1
    0|0
  • Aren't you gonna give us options? Otherwise, your question should have been "At what age are you likely to accept a marriage proposal". When you use the word "more", you imply a comparison, but we don't have any ages to compare to...

0|0
    0|0
  • age 99 so i can only spend a year in misery before i die

0|2
    0|0
  • studies show that a man is most willing to marry 4 years after he finishes his studies. odds drastically shrink soon after.

0|0
    0|0
  • Propose? I'm single but I'm not planing on putting a ring on any finger for another few years

0|0
    0|0
  • Over my dead body!

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really I dont want to get married : )

0|1
    0|0
  • Right now my body is rdy 😘

1|0
    0|0