Would you allow your significant other to have biological children with some one else I they wanted kids but you couldn't provide?

No sex of course either through artificial incrimination or a serogate. Would you still love the children as your own even if it didn't share half your genetic make up. It would be the same as adopting I'm assuming.

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it is not fair at all, but in that case I think is better to adopt, so neither of us are the parent. I would do the same for her if the roles were reversed.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I know. But there's just something biological children "some one that looks like me." But at the same time what if I'm the one that can't provide children. It's a catch 22

• While I would be sad that I could not have a biological child of my own, I would still have no problem adopting in this scenario, and I hope my wife would understand.

What Girls Said 3

• No I totally disapprove

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • Even if it wasn't sex but his Sperm injected into some one else's egg/womb (however it happens)

• Still no, I don't want someone else's kids

• No freaking way.
    That's one of my worst nightmare and I plan to mention it before getting married.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't want children so no

0|0
    0|0
    • So if you didn't want children but you were in love with a guy you wouldn't let him have a child with A serogate. Or you just don't want a child yours as in biological or adopted in your life in any way?

• We'd be incompatible if he wanted children. I don't want to look after children

What Guys Said 2

• I'd probably prefer adoption

0|1
    0|0
  • I am never planning to get married and so I am never going to have kids, but the answer to your question is NO.

0|0
    0|0