Would you allow your significant other to have biological children with some one else I they wanted kids but you couldn't provide?

No sex of course either through artificial incrimination or a serogate. Would you still love the children as your own even if it didn't share half your genetic make up. It would be the same as adopting I'm assuming.

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it is not fair at all, but in that case I think is better to adopt, so neither of us are the parent. I would do the same for her if the roles were reversed.

• Yeah I know. But there's just something biological children "some one that looks like me." But at the same time what if I'm the one that can't provide children. It's a catch 22

• While I would be sad that I could not have a biological child of my own, I would still have no problem adopting in this scenario, and I hope my wife would understand.

What Girls Said 3

• No I totally disapprove

• Even if it wasn't sex but his Sperm injected into some one else's egg/womb (however it happens)

• Still no, I don't want someone else's kids

• No freaking way.
    That's one of my worst nightmare and I plan to mention it before getting married.

• I don't want children so no

• So if you didn't want children but you were in love with a guy you wouldn't let him have a child with A serogate. Or you just don't want a child yours as in biological or adopted in your life in any way?

• We'd be incompatible if he wanted children. I don't want to look after children

What Guys Said 2

• I'd probably prefer adoption

• I am never planning to get married and so I am never going to have kids, but the answer to your question is NO.