What type of person do you think will marry you?

yes, it's a strange question. and it's not...
what type of person do you want to marry,
but more like... which type of person, do you personally think,
would most likely happily say yes to marrying you?

For Example..
A Farmer?

A guitar type of person?

A buisness person?

A person who has an imagination and likes books?

Those were just random examples.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Um... a lawyer type person?

I'm going to marry my boyfriend and he's going to law school so... yeah.

by the way... the "farmer" picture you posted... not a farmer. That's a rancher at best. Farmers don't typically rope. They work fields. Ranchers deal with animals.

What Guys Said 10

• Neither, because I am never going to get married!. Sorry.

• Honestly, I would think that an immigrant from say Greece or Eastern Europe would be most likely to marry me. I am in no way "cool" by conventional American standards nor am I very social. But I am ambitious, and Orthodox, which I think would probably make such women want to marry me.

• Someone similar to myself who has similar goals and or values to myself.

• Some really lucky girl😎😎 jk

• im past the marrying age. that ship sailed years ago

• I just hope she's a good person all around in general.

• A girl who doesn't believe in marriage and helps me with getting other girls. I love that girl😘

• ewww... you sound like the type of guy no girl wants... when your 40+ no chick is going to want you so you'll pretty much be aloooooone for the rest of your life if that's your way of thinking

• the husband and wife can agree to hire a prostitute (have her tested for stds and stuff) and have a threesome with her, instead of having people they know join in and possibly have their spouse meeting up with the other person on the down low or possibly liking the other person more

• if my husband would've ever consider in having a threesome we would have to hire a prostitute that won't get emotionally involved with my husband or sleep with him on the low...

• Probably someone like this:

www.pr.com/.../Isabella-RoessleIMTAheadshot.jpg

Because all women, even if over the age of 30, are children. No escaping it.

• Crazy, funny, smart, excitement seeker, outgoing, emotional.

What Girls Said 13

• is it weird that thinking about this terrifies me?

• A smart one.

• tbh i have no clue

• To be honest i have never truly thought want type of guy i want to wake up next to for the rest of my life i need to think long and hard about this and it should be an person i feel connected to and and atracted to like and guy who looks like he works out but is not arrogant and he should not mind travelling me -////-

• Probably a dude who likes to read, has a similar sense of humor, studying/working in some science field. Hopefully not a serial killer.

• A wild out there person. Somebody either jockey or withdrawn. somebody with a motorcycle tattoos. hard to show he cares for somebody. i don't know why though.

• Buisness type of person

• someone that is super adventurous and into outdoor stuff

• 1. A guitar type of person. 😍😍😍
    2. Business person. 😐😐😐😐

• Feel safe business man

• I'm thinking a handsome sweet funny adventurous tall man.

• what i want is A man who is handsome. hardworking, responsible , generous, loving, loyal, honest, respectful, funny yet mature, well educated, sweet, always sober (doesn't smoke, drink, or use drugs) and doesn't commit any illegal acts...

a guy like adam sandler's character "longfellow deeds" is a bit of a good example of what kind of man id love to marry

• Probably a computer programmer, maybe a farmer.

I would like a farmer. Haha, it will be cute.

Or maybe someone who is in health care career.