Does every husband cheat or try try to pick up women/flirt😞?

I want a happy marriage with a great love life. I want to snuggle and have fun year after year.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not all cheat, only scumbag losers do, I myself would never, id rather die then cheat, I dislike cheaters with a passion

What Guys Said 13

• No they don't

• There are plenty of good guys out there, you just have to be very careful about who you let into your life. And don't rush into marriage with someone you aren't too sure about.

• No not all guys cheat, but any guy can. Picking up women and flirting are two different things. Some guys (and gals) may harmlessly flirt, but it doesn't meant they're picking up on the chicks. Its up to you to learn your guy and know what he's about. but no its not hopeless, not all guys cheat.

• I would certainly never do those sorts of things to my SO! Just hearing about the fact that people do ticks me off... I would do nothing but love for my SO! (Assuming I ever get one...)

• The answer is no. A very small percentage of people do cheat. That's the challenge of relationships.. the unknowingness of the future between you and your life companion.

• No.. If you have a happy relationship, and good chemistry and you stay intimate, he will not look here or there in seriousness. However, it is natural that women are a man's weakness so you have to trust each other that whatever happens, stays open. Don't put him at a tight suspecting leash or he will get frustrated.

• Yes, the entire male species is nothing but dirt.

Your question is insulting to men. If you feel at liberty to insult all men, I suspect that you don't have much luck in relationships.

• Actually, she isn't insulting anyone. She is asking a question NOT stating a fact. It's easy to feel down and hopeless when your heart is tempered with, have you yourself not had a momment of weakness? Instead of giving such a bitchy answer and proving that guys are dicks. It woulda been cool if you would have said something like "I haven't cheated or flirted on my past partners.. so no not all men cheat... but you know the way you stated that question is somewhat offensive." but nooo there you go on the attack on her past hurts/pains. Way to goo! You proved her wrong!

• Not everyone has the decades of experience that your 6 years on this planet has given you. Being that you are on this site with less than mature girls/boys (like this 18 TEEN yr old girls question) you should know that points of view clearly vary. But again, with your age you would think you would politely enforce values not rudely put her down. STILL WAITING by the way for my so called horse... i call it speaking for people who do not defend themselves, not to feel good but because it is right.

• Thank u @mariposalover

• Ill say it like this dont expect to marry some super hot guy and expect them to be totally faithful ok most of the time super hot guy/girls are single for a reason its not cause they can't have anyone its cause they can have anyone they want so what happens is they get bored or super picky with people and if you fail to meet their expectations they know there's someone waiting for them my advice is simple give one of the many guys youve friendzoned a chance those guys like you and won't be looking to cheat on you if they get you

• No they don't

• Are you married now?

• Not yet

• Nope

• Okay, just know that not all guys cheat. Make sure that the guy who you have or will accept as a major part of your life builds on your relationship with you, that you communicate about feelings, fantasies, aggravations, etc...

• depend on how much power he got

• No but one man's flirting is another woman's cheating.

• I feel stupid for asking this, but what does that mean?

• @Frost_Byt3 means that cheating has different levels before sex is involved and varies from so to so

• Yes. Let him. No big deal.

• Why the fuck would I do that?

What Girls Said 2

• Not every husband... Just the sucky ones... u just go ta find the perfect guy :)
    It's not impossible <3

• Not every husband.
    💕😊