Popular guy likes me?

Okay, so there is a popular guy and everyday, I always catch him staring at me. Me and my ex-bestfriend, both like him but she doesn't know that I do, but he wouldn't even give her a glance but he'd always look at me, and smile. He's popular and a sporty guy, I'm the unseen girl, that noone ever really notices. What does that mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• Being completely honest, staring sometimes means something, but it often means absolutely nothing. Rather, staring by itself is too little of a "sign" to take by itself.

The thing is... When you crush on someone, you develop a thing I like to call "crush bias." What I mean is that because you like someone, you want this someone to like you back. Therefore, you start trying to establish "signs" that may be there, but often they aren't. For instance, a crush may say to me "Omg you are so cool!" to me and I'll be like "Wow, she really likes me back and is just trying to hide it!" In reality though, she has a boyfriend and is just being friendly to me. Crush bias puts more meaning into things that don't mean much, and it makes you think the crush is paying more attention to you then you think.

Are there any other signs besides him staring? Like any interactions or whatnot. And just to make sure, do you stare at him a lot? Because he could be just wondering why they someone is staring.

It is difficult to say. You could always approach him if you'd like, but I would talk to your friend about that first... If they are still a friend.

I'm not here to say that there is no chance he has no crush on you. He very well could be. However, I have seen many questions like this before. It very often means nothing and is your mind playing tricks on you.

• He came into my classroom one day, and I was on my phone, and every now and then he'd be staring at me. At aa I'd be sitting with my best friend and I'd watch people play games, and he'd look over at me, in the hallways, I usually just keep my head down, and when I'd look up he'd be staring at me and won't look away until we pass each other. Or when his friends say something and he looks at them. He'll smile at me, but we don't really talk. But we will say hi to each other every now and then.

• Based on that, I don't think there is enough evidence to say he likes you or not. People stare at other people and smile to be friendly often.

If you are interested in him, I would start by getting to know him.

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you mean what does that mean? Don't go after someone if you don't want to, and don't be intimidated just because he's popular. If you both like eachother go for it

What Guys Said 3

• — "What does that mean?"

I don't know, maybe he likes, you, but maaaayyyybe, there is absolutely zero possible evidence

• Sleep with him

• You must have big tits. I was popular at school too and busty chicks got my attention.

What Girls Said 2

• See , i know that many people will just say that he likes you just for the sake of getting the MHO. But lets be honest here , popular guys usually flirt with many girls to become more popular-ish. He would be trying to flirt with you. But show him what. great person you are !! Smile back or even wink if he looks and smiles at you the next time. He will get to know the real you and what an awesome person you are. Just be yourself 😃😃

• Haha I'm in the exact same situation.. I dont dare to think he likes me because its just too good to be true u know.