Do you accept your wife including her farts?

I wake up in the morning, moan while urinating and then I let out a loud fart.

My guy farts a lot too and it sounds almost as if a bomb exploded.

The funny thing is, when I reflect back on when we first met I would have ran for
the borders if he did this in the beginning.

Fast forward many years, we've gotten so comfortable with each other.
We were together since I was in my late teens.

I told him the other day, "I knew it was love at first fart when I met you."
He agreed.

Those in marriages and long term relationships are you at the point in where you can do this? and feel perfectly fine around your partner?

Most Helpful Guy

• Thats perfectly normal after years of being around someone. I used to turn on the TV loud along with the fan when she was over and I needed to poop. I held in my farts until she left and the pressure was unbearable during those dating days.

Nowadays, I proudly announce my entrance to the bathroom. Stomp on the floor a few times when squeezing out a brown baby boy, and ridicule her - calling her a Padawan - when her poops are smaller than mine.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I was in the early stages of my relationship I would apologize when I farted. Now my boyfriend and I tease each other if we let one rip. We even play the blame game or we'll look at the other and say, "you heard nothing. It was just your imagination."

• Lol!

I do that to sometimes.

I'll fart and then say,
      "You didn't hear that".

• My boyfriend actually did that a few hours ago. He pulled an all nighters doing homework so he crawled into bed after he got back from class and let one rip in the process. Said "you heard nothing," and proceeded to hide under the covers. Lol

What Guys Said 7

• I do not have a wife but if I did or if I was dating a girl I would not only accept her farts I would have fun with her about it. In a nice, kind and caring way. Farts from women are natural to so when women need to fart they should just do it. Hek, if she does a really good fart I will praise her for it, give her a hi5, rate her fart out of 10 and even challenge her to a farting contest. Even if my woman farts during sex I would just laugh and tell her it is fine. I am super chilled out when it comes to women farting.

• Yes it gets like that in the really good marriages.

• I really like your sentence: I told him the other day, "I knew it was love at first fart when I met you."
    He agreed.
    :)

• Maybe it's just how I was brought up, but I don't fart around anyone however comfortable I am with them. If you're living together it's not always avoidable but it is for the most part.

Not that I'm married but I lived with a girl for about four years.

• What was this girl to you?

• After 4 years you didn't feel that comfortable around each other. That's different.

• I don't get super comfortable with people in general. But I also just wouldn't find it polite, regardless of comfort level.

• before she doesn´t do that, we´re not officially together :P

• Yeah, farting is natural, there is nothing wrong with it.

• If you're married, you have no choice.

• So, I shouldn't blast the radio and then fart to cover the sound?

• No... just let it rip!!!

What Girls Said 2

• Our bathroom door is always open unless we have guests, so yeah - we're pretty comfortable around each other.

• My dad always farts in front of my mom. So i guess it's normal.