Girls, why did she do this?

I'm married , but went to a rave with a female friend. Why did my wife hit me and scream at me when I got home at 2 AM, and mentioned the rave? I did NOT cheat.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• I would have done the same. When u marry a woman going out to raves, clubs, bars, movies ex... With any other woman other than your Wife ( bbf b4 married or not) cease!!! Did you tell your wife b4 u went to rave or after u got home at 2am? If you didn't mention rave and woman till I u guy home ur fucked up. Communication dude.

What Girls Said 6

• She assumed you may have cheated and did not want you to stress her out with that possibility. If you don't like it divorce her.

• because you're married!!! how would you feel if she did the same uh?

• I always thought that being in a relationship was to make choices together... So I can understand why she would be mad because you didn't even get her opinion on it or anything. Wouldn't you be pissed if your wife went out to a rave without telling you? Im sure you would think she cheated on you too. but it isn't alright that she hit you. I would try to talk to her about it and or get outside help with your marriage.

• Because your married and went to a rave with another woman and didn't come home till 2 looks bad

• You are always having problems with your wife.. You should talk with her about it.

• Because it's not cool to do that to your wife if you didn't mention it. couldn't you have gone with her or asked her if she was okay with that?