A farting girlfriend or boyfriend?

is it a turnoff?

Most Helpful Girl

• oh jebus. it's only human but I doubt anyone would want to hear neither catch a whiff. there's my answer.

What Girls Said 1

• well, its natural..as long as they excuse themeselves I don't mind

• How much can you tolerate? what if it was excessive? Or what if your partner felt it would be ok to fart in front of you all the time because you never say anything about it.

• I could understand a little but excessive would be a total turn off and you would need to confront them about it

What Guys Said 5

• It is only human, and I wouldn't be turned off just because she farted. However, I wouldn't date a girl who thought it was ok to: "let one rip." After 43 yearsof marriage, my parents didn't deliberately fart in front of each other. If possible, I excuse myself and go to a restroom.

• In my personal opinion no its not a turn off its only natural. It is bad for your insides to hold pee, farts or poop in (sorry not meaning to sound gross). It can lead to major operations being needed to save your life because of the damage that is done to your insides. This is why I think people should just do all three when the need arises. After all that is is how our body is designed and its why we have a butt lol. However pushing far to hard can also damage your insides too. Sorry not trying to sound gross just saying.

• Wait till you get married... lol!

Nope. Not anymore that is. We're as close as a couple could be so I consider the both of us married. We're only waiting for Virginia to find a way to remove its head from its politically backwards ass.

• Turn ON. :-)

• Major turn on when an attractive girl wearing those tight shiny black type pants or tight jeans lifts a butt check of her seat to push out a massive, loud, long fart that reeks, with facial expressions and then her soft voice says "ahh feels so much better with that out" even more of a turn on if she is constantly pushing out farts like that to, one fart after the other.