Can you see yourself as married one day?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think no, I have yet to achieve things I want in life and can be achieved through a life time... I do have that feeling when I was younger but now i realized marriage is not for me, I don't even have a relationship yet. It only gives me more problems later on.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• No, I can't see myself married one day. No matter how hard I think about it, I just can't see myself married, I can never be happy if I get married, I have worked out all the possibilities, I have calculated everything, I have made all the analysis on myself and came to the conclusion that I am not meant for marriage, so it will never happen.

• Maybe, I don't believe in getting married quickly but I do believe in being a committed monogamous relationship. I'm into being dedicated and faithful to one person, I just don't like all the legal nonsense that comes along with marriage but that aspect is probably what bothers a lot of dudes who don't want to lose half their stuff. I know dudes from high school who have gone through divorces and it's horrible what they have to do. Alimony? Losing half their home when their wife didn't work a day in her life, have to keep her "lifestyle" up...

• i used to want to get married but that desire decreases with every passing day

• When I was younger I wanted to marry very badly, as time went by that desire became less and less and now I have zero desire to get married and strongly prefer hat I do not.

• Totes mah goats.

• Unfortunately, yes.

• Do i want to get married some day? Yes
    Can i see myself getting married some day? No

• It takes two people foe marriage if either A. I'm to shy and antisocial to talk to women or B. They aren't attracted

• I see myself married.

I just see myself finding her in the near future

• no, i was married for 22 years- happily single now

• Well, i want to get married, but i don't see any woman would like to be with me.
    So, i guess not.

• Oh my, no! I always saw myself as being single, free and travelling the world :D

• No way. Im not taking such risk.

• Yeah :) haha

• long term partnership yeah but not married

• nope no girl will be that blind to do that

What Girls Said 17

• ONE DAY, my view of marriage though has changed over the years and I'm not sure that I want to- but it wouldn't be so bad. I think I like certain aspects of it and others I don't.

• Yes. At least I hope it will happen.

• Yes, but it won't be for quite a while.

• Yes, totally, I just don't know if I'll actually find the guy that I like, who also likes me so that we could evolve as a couple until that stage

• I'm 55. Still married after 23 years. I PRAYED my way to the right Women... and she prayed for the right man. We're both Christians. From the beginning we had God in our marriage. My advice, pray for the RIGHT man to come into your life.

• Maybe to the right person.

• Nope, not in my cards.

• From my experience I have seen Women's opinions change on this once they approach 30-35 years. When was the last time you held a Baby?

• I suspect then that if you hold a Baby again soon... you may change your mind. Women love to hold babies.

• @Tekmage3000 Fuck no I don't want children.

• My answer changes constantly lol so maybe.

• Yes I can. Hopefully some day soon.

• Yes, and I really wanna get married.

• Yeah but not as a mom. OK. maybe as a mom, but not a happy mom. A frustrated and crazy mom.

• Nope no i can't

• Yeah I can see that

• i can. i can also see myself as the sad person who is alone forever.

• Absolutely

• No, absolutely not.

• I used to but probably not anymore 😢

• No never...