If your husband cheated and told you he only got oral nothing else. Would you be mad or get a divorce?

Most Helpful Guy

• If my husband did that I'd chop his little willy off and feed it to hungry dogs

Then devoice his sorry ass

Most Helpful Girl

• Mad as a Wet hen and Then... No more trust ever again, my friend.
    If he does the Oral with a chick, he surely Could Go further and you Never know with Joe... When that could be or If it could Happen again.
    It's hard to even know if he has been looking and lurking, I have my own thinking, and to Do this Dirty act, shows me he has had things in mind, down this not so fine line, certainly breaking His Vows of Marriage.
    Don't feel bad if you do decide to Divorce and there doesn't end up "Till death do us part" from your own Heart... He would have It coming.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 8

• Of course a woman will get angry and she would consider this as cheating so would want divorce from the husband.

• Id divorce. There going behind your back and doing shit with someone else besides you. Its disgusting and disrespectful to your relationship.
    Id never take that shit from anyone. They would be gone instantly

• It depends. Depends on what is at stake. Do you have children? Do you have a job?
    Do you have $ to support you (and children) if you get a divorce? Is it a one time act or did he do it many times? Who is that female? Why did he do that? What your guys relationship is like? Are you sexually active?

P. S. - Don't act out on your emotions. Wait at least 2 weeks and make a rational decision when emotions won't be able to affect it. You can always quit but its not as easy to go back.

• im a guy and i should be backing him up, but honestly, thats like hearing my girl say something like,''i just gave him a blow job, nothing more…''…its over. i won't take that from her.

• the real question is what would you do?

• I'm "reading between the lines here"... Oral Sex, Anal Sex and Intercourse are ALL SEX!

• Suck a guys dick for revenge.

• LOL, you're fucked...

What Girls Said 12

• i'd be mad, yes; actually, that's an understatement. but it's not the act itself that bothers me.

it's the deception, the lies, the utter disregard for my health and well-being (since, contrary to popular belief, you *can* get stds from oral)... all things that erode trust, which is the cornerstone of any successful relationship.

would i divorce him? yes. cheating is a deal-breaker for me, though i'd be more likely to forgive (though not get back together with) someone who came clean, rather than someone who hid in the shadows like a coward and let me find out from someone else.

• Yes. I would have enough self-respect not to accept whatever bullshit excuse he had for being intimate with another person, when he had chosen to be faithful to me, and we married with that core value in place. No excuses. he knew what he was doing, don't settle for that.

• Divorce. There is no way I'm accepting that bullshit.

• First of all, I wouldn't believe him.
    Second of all, all trust would be gone.
    Third of all, my love and respect for him would be greatly diminished

Outcome? Divorce.
    Because who wants to stay married to a cheater?

• Please dump his lousy ass. He cheated on you. So who knows if he's even telling the truth about what all happened and how many times. If you don't leave him you will always worry in the back of your mind about if there's something going on if you ever see him talk to another woman even if it's your friends. Plus a real man would never do that to his wife. I'm not saying cheating is ever okay, but if you're going to fuck around the time for that was before you've made a life long commitment to someone. With that said, best of luck dealing with this situation.

• it depends..

why?
    where?
    how?

• I'd be mad AND get a divorce.

• cheating=divorce!!!

• Divorce of course.
    Oral still counts as sex/cheating.

• Cheating (and that includes oral and kissing) is the only reason I'd ever divorce. That trust can't be rebuild and it's just so disgusting

• At the spot

• Receiving oral is cheating too. :/ They are still doing it with somebody else other than you!