Would you rather marry (Poll)?

Would you rather marry:

A. A knockout 10/10 but only for 1-year
B. A 1/10 but for the rest of your life

• 10/10 for 1-year
  • 1/10 for life
Also, no re-marrying. MARRIAGE only one time rule applies.
Also, you have to pick one. All those who say they rather be singles responses are void.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A year of fabulous fun vs an eternity of hell? Dude, that's not even a choice. Why would I want to spend the rest of my life with someone who only ranks 1 on the scale of 10? I also believe that beautiful people die young. I'm not gonna outlast the 1-point wife. She will probably last until the next century.

The other choice is having the rest of my life doing what I want, solo, with an extra bonus of 1 year of doing whatever I wanted with an angel. I'd spend my whole day with her and enjoy every single moment of it.

Now 1 year with a 10/10 or the rest of my life with a 7/10. Yeah, that's a much much harder choice.

What Girls Said 7

• I'd rather just stay single, but obvuously I picked A. Option B is awful, it would not be a happy marriage.

• You do realize that B is a bad option for every single person on this site, right? Why would anyone want to marry a person that is incredibly ugly with an unknown personality? If they marry a 10/10 for 1 year, then they could just marry someone else afterwards. But if they marry a 1/10 for life, then they're stuck with that person for life. This isn't even a dilemma.

• Lol I dunno but the results made me laugh really loud in the library filled with people

• I thought that was implied for people who are loyal and others not adulters.

• No, I meant that you shouldn't allow the option to have a long-term bf/gf or sex after divorcing the 10/10 person. Because some people are perfectly satisfied having a great relationship without getting married or having casual sex with strangers. So A would still be the overwhelmingly better option.

• I voted A because obviously I would divorce the 1/10 because there is no attraction. Might as well have a nice 1 year with the hottie.

• I have a void response! =)

• You understand the concept of marriage, no? Marriage is supposed to be for a lifetime. If that's not the case then rather stay single and just fuck 10s if that's all you worry about anyway

• I know you're not a complete idiot, but get a sense of humor.

• Much rather just be single.

• Who ever makes me happy looks dont last forever

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't want to touch a 1/10 with someone elses dick, let alone my own. That's fucking fugly. And so what if I can't remarry? I can still have sex, no?

• 10/10 for 1 year. I sign a prenup, then when I get divorced I lose nothing. Then I go look for another 10 and live the rest of my life with her, we may not get married, but that doesn't mean we can't be together.

• Neither of what you have mentioned above. I never want to get married.

• Better to be alone, those choices are sure lose for me

• Thats the whole point of playing the game "Would You Rather," genius...

• I hate playing games, playing games is for the kids

• What a stupid question. I could just get re-married after the knockout.

• Dude, if you said a 3.5-4/10 or something for life i'd definitely shoose her. But a 1 is basically a witch, i'll go with a drop dead gorgeous woman for a year.

• How often do I get to plow the 10?

• As many times as you think you can within a year.

• Then I'll take the 10. Marriage probably isn't for me anyways.

• NEITHER CHOICE. STAY SINGLE for the rest of my life if I have to.
    Option A: You WILL get Divorced... and IT IS DEVASTATING emotionally and financially. Option B: I'm a guy and I check out looks first. It would be a UNHAPPY life.

• I'd live the loner life