Guys, would you wait for a girl who determines to have sex only after marriage?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Not because I need sex, but because that is a much MUCH bigger commitment to make. This can cause massive problems for a marriage either right out of the gate or much later down the road.

Sexual compatibility is a huge factor in relationships. If you are not compatible with someone sexually then that is going to cause a lot of issues and frustrations and put a lot of strain on the marriage in the long term. It could easily lead to infidelity/resentment and many other things.

In my opinion, people should experience everything that comes with a relationship for a few years before ever getting married. If they believe that's something they can handle forever, then proceed as normal. Otherwise they should not be making such a commitment.

What Guys Said 14

• No I would not. I like sex and I need it in my relationship, I want a woman that feels the same way.

• Of course there are guys who would wait as long as the woman prefers (by her choice).

• Yes because I am doing likewise.

• Yes i would wait because i want to do the same thing

• If she is worth waiting for I definitely wait for her and be the man she want me to be.

• Are you that person? If so you must waited long already.

I would only if she surpasses my expectations on the women I've been meeting recently a good amount.

• Very much, because I am doing the same.

• If I was really into her, then yea

• Absolutely, id respect her wish, as matter of fact I'm doing the same thing

• Yes, of course. Relationships shouldn't be based on sex, they're about love.

• If i love her then I'll wait

• Nope. Don't want any surprises. Other than her word, how do I know she hasn't had sex before. She could look like the Grand Canyon once I get in there.

• I would hope I would be able to convince her not to, but not much, in the end, I will wait

• Yes I would