Let's take a comparison pole shall we?
in comparison of men to women.
Who wants to get married?
Who does not?
- Men, who want to get married.0% (0)49% (18)23% (18)Vote
- Women, who want to get married.73% (30)0% (0)38% (30)Vote
- Men, who do NOT want to get married.0% (0)46% (17)22% (17)Vote
- Women, who do NOT want to get married.12% (5)0% (0)6% (5)Vote
- Undecided.15% (6)5% (2)11% (8)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I've never felt the need to or even been interested in it but when my boyfriend proposed I said yes without hesitating. I think if you meet someone you want to spend the rest of your life with a lot will change, as well as your view on certain things.
I voted b.
How about you? :)2
Most Helpful Guy
I would have said yes if the legal system wasn't so sexist towards men. Marriage benefits women, especially a nice divorce, women stand to earn a lot from a divorce and men lose almost everything.
I will make it clear to my next girlfriend that I have no intentions of ever marrying her.1
- Show AllShow Less