And can you please give your reasons?
There is big clash of feminits vs non feminists on Gag so I'm just wondering.
- Yeah sure! I would only marry a feminist.8% (7)8% (15)8% (22)Vote
- Why not5% (5)7% (14)7% (19)Vote
- Yes as long as she's not a feminazi17% (16)31% (59)27% (75)Vote
- No, I don't want to get married to a feminist4% (4)52% (97)36% (101)Vote
- I'm a chica66% (60)2% (3)22% (63)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
No, I would not. Why? Because I want someone who wants true equality, like myself, so I'd rather marry a woman who identifies herself as an egalitarian, than someone who identifies as a feminist.
Like I always say, there's a reason why egalitarianism and feminism aren't synonyms.15
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
i don't identify with femi-nazism. some aspects of feminism appeal to me. egalitarian certainly appeals to me. i can't imagine getting with a guy who believed that me being a woman means that i'm lower than him or worse than him or worth less than him.5