Spring Theme Colors?

Are the colors chocolate, lavender, and rose good going together for a spring wedding?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• For spring I think more so light springy greens, pale pinks and sunny yellows. Since it's the season where everything comes back to life after winter.

• I wanted to know if the colors go good together:)

• Really? Chocolate is my favorite out of that! I guess it's a matter of opinion though. 😊

• Unless it's more of a warm brown than a dark gritty brown (I'm not sure how to describe it) then it should work!

• You can do whatever you want, my sister did a forest themed wedding. Her color were like brown, green and earthy colors. She did her wedding reception in May.

• ThanksXD

• They had cakes and all kinds of pretty things in those colors. I didn’t see gowns or dresses but I did go with my sis to davids bridal a while back and they have really pretty dresses or simple ones where you can add things like sashes or whatever. They even have bridesmaids dresses, you can pick from and some come in those colors as well.
      your welcome, good luck!